Arthur (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
arthur would play well in a system where he has players who are good with ball in their feet.

in barca they had several players like that so he did well. here i think he plays too far from chiesa and cuadrado. and our cms aren't good enough.

a player like prime pogba or thiago would make arthur shine a lot more than the current cms. a better system would help as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
arthur would play well in a system where he has players who are good with ball in their feet.

in barca they had several players like that so he did well. here i think he plays too far from chiesa and cuadrado. and our cms aren't good enough.

a player like prime pogba or thiago would make arthur shine a lot more than the current cms. a better system would help as well.
Arthur is supposed to be the new Thiago. Basically what you said is that Arthur needs a better version of him around him. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

I’m sorry, but this image is just too imprinted in my brain now. I can’t get over this.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I only see the reason of movement in Arthur with the plusvalenza thing. Juve is on the stock market exchange so they have to a degree in making these movements, sadly this affect more the way of doing business as they have to see the value of the player as an aditional atribute perhaps in detriment of other more important aspects, as seeing the finances in case of Napoli, Atalanta, Udinese, Verona etc. They are healthy and on the sales-buys of players they have done a respectable job.
I dont like Arthur and dont like the way the club is managed with this paradigm only.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I only see the reason of movement in Arthur with the plusvalenza thing. Juve is on the stock market exchange so they have to a degree in making these movements, sadly this affect more the way of doing business as they have to see the value of the player as an aditional atribute perhaps in detriment of other more important aspects, as seeing the finances in case of Napoli, Atalanta, Udinese, Verona etc. They are healthy and on the sales-buys of players they have done a respectable job.
I dont like Arthur and dont like the way the club is managed with this paradigm only.
Usually in business and especially in markets the name of the game is to buy low and sell high. I think it’s pretty obvious our executives decided to go the opposite route this time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who said it is? But we downgraded a position by spending tons of money, now think about that. The little time arthur plays he's inferior to Pjanic, and Pjanic was way more often available as well.

You're right that we could have sold Pjanic and went for a different player. Imagine if we sold him to Manu or PSG or Chelsea for money and got Locatelli instead, while he was in the 30M range instead of 60M now. Or even Tonali. Freaking Jorginho would have been better than what Arthur has brought so far. You see? There are always plenty of options, but that's for the Juventus SD to figure out, not us.

- - - Updated - - -

We got damn close though. Washed up old Pjanic went for 60M in a corona summer. Imagine prime Pjanic and with the pre corona inflated market. 120M easily :diculo:
Indeed. Didn't take a full season to see this move ended up being a fluff for us.

Could have bought two players in Italy (both better than both Arthur & Pjanic) but we didn't. Now, like always, we are paying a premium. Paratici is a retard.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im happy to keep him...we are critical of his passing but let's face it, this team doesn't function all that well and all midfielders seem to scratch their head after pirlo gives the instructions before the game. Add some quality like locatelli and aouar in that midfield plus a manager with a clue and he could look a lot better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)