Arthur (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Calcifications take years to expand, they were present before we bought him.
Maybe they were smaller though and did not cause any symtops. We can give him and Barca the benefit of the doubt that didnt know. And even if they randomly discovered them, they Possibly didnt know they could be a problem.
Most of the times, its nothing to worry about, probably this time the position must be affecting the movement of a tendon or smth, this is when they usually cause discomfort.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Calcifications take years to expand, they were present before we bought him.
Maybe they were smaller though and did not cause any symtops. We can give him and Barca the benefit of the doubt that didnt know. And even if they randomly discovered them, they Possibly didnt know they could be a problem.
Most of the times, its nothing to worry about, probably this time the position must be affecting the movement of a tendon or smth, this is when they usually cause discomfort.
Not necessarily. That depends on the exact location and cause of it. For instance after a knock in a muscle, the internal bleeding could form a calcification in a matter of days/weeks (myositis ossificans).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not necessarily. That depends on the exact location and cause of it. For instance after a knock in a muscle, the internal bleeding could form a calcification in a matter of days/weeks (myositis ossificans).
Impossible in days, at least not visible and not with mass effect that could cause discomfort

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Impossible in days, at least not visible and not with mass effect that could cause discomfort
It could definitely be visible, even blood is 'visible' on a scan to some extends. But the density will still be building of course so I get what you're saying.

Anyway a calcification isn't always causing discomfort. That too depends. It ain't that clear-cut. So with the little info we have here, it's just wild guessing whether it's an old issue or not...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sucks for Arthur and Juve, but it does open an opportunity for a guy like Fagioli, maybe even Ranocchia. Aouar doesn’t become who he is without an opportunity. Sometimes that’s all a guy needs. I prefer both their profiles in the regista role over bentancur. If I didn’t know anything about any of the three, I would guess Bentancur was the most inexperienced one. We’ll see how their games translate to a higher level, but I believe.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)