Arthur (20 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hopefully, was really good, Rabiot changing him ruined our game. There was a period of time in the second half after their goal when we were so pressed that we couldnt get one good pass - it wouldnt happen with Arthur.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Except for shielding the ball when pressed, he's god awful at pretty much everything. Can't make an accurate forward pass to save his life.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I am not here to debate whether trading a 30 year old player for a 24 year old was a good deal or not, but it’s very obvious that Arthur will never reach the level of 2016/17 Pjanic.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Could start in this group of midfielders we currently have, but should never start for normal Juve midfield. Pjanic wąs much better player

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure if it’s not getting regular playing time or if he’s just useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's useless.

You can tell he has absolutely no faith in his shooting ability as he does anything he can to not be the player taking a shot or takes an age to get a shot away. He also doesn't seem to spot passing opportunities and when he does the pass is rarely a good one.

Also gives away fouls all over the place.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It’s weird, I’m not really a fan of the guy, but I trust him on the ball. The problem is he doesn’t really offer much else beyond his ability to keep possession.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It’s weird, I’m not really a fan of the guy, but I trust him on the ball. The problem is he doesn’t really offer much else beyond his ability to keep possession.
Just seems a guy with good ball control but can't do much else. There are plenty of the around at every level.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Syphilis boy needs to go. Too bad we gave him a huge 5 year contract and there's no way anyone will pay anything decent for this...whatever he is supposed to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)