Arthur (17 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
I have no problem with him getting drunk, smoking pot or sheehsa, fucking hookers in his own time. However, be responsible, be accountable. It's never ok to get behind the wheel when you're wasted, endangering the lives of others in the process. That shit is fucking retarded.
but the way it was described does not mean he was wasted. In lithuania You can legally drive with 0.4 alcohol volume (promille) or whatever it's called in English. So you can be 'positive for alcohol' and still responsible.

But if you are talking generally, absolutely yes. Fuck drivers under influence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How many players are we going to buy that can't fucking drive? Throw more illegality on top while demonstrating you're a moron by drinking as well, why not. From now on our incoming transfers should pass a driving test.
Supercars are hard to drive, especially if it's new or you're inexperienced. Everything is more difficult (throttle, braking power, handling) and you need good anticipation of what others are going to do and things around you.

Footballers can afford to ditch one and buy another so it doesn't surprise me to see it happen so often.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have no problem with him getting drunk, smoking pot or sheehsa, fucking hookers in his own time. However, be responsible, be accountable. It's never ok to get behind the wheel when you're wasted, endangering the lives of others in the process. That shit is fucking retarded.
:agree: its a selfish act but what is the legal limit in Spain? Isn't the legal limit very low in most of Europe?

Still, footballers have no excuse. When your ass can afford to call up a five star limo service to take you wherever you want, at any time of day, you really have no excuse.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow what a disgrace.

within 2 months of signing for us he’s gone AWOL from Barca, is being sued by them and he’s crashed his car in Brazil while over the legal limit.

The alarm bells are ringing...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont buy whay juvejay said about him drinking on his freetime.

hell no. part of being a footballer is public image and perception, another part is not putting yourself into risky situations that can affect your career. because of that, you are expected to be on your best behaviour, even outside club work hours.

so i hope the club clears with him what is acceptable and what isnt.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Wow what a disgrace.

within 2 months of signing for us he’s gone AWOL from Barca, is being sued by them and he’s crashed his car in Brazil while over the legal limit.

The alarm bells are ringing...
I think this might be the first time I dislike a player before he’s even joined us.

I hope he proves me wrong but I have no expectations from him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

hell no. part of being a footballer is public image and perception, another part is not putting yourself into risky situations that can affect your career. because of that, you are expected to be on your best behaviour, even outside club work hours.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
Drinking, or drinking and driving? If it's the former I have news for you...

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lolzilian fucktard. Scum of the earth.
Drunk driving individuals should be sentenced to death. Irresponsible terrorists of society.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
Good post. Fagtard drunkdriving footballers are potential bad influence to kids that watch the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)