Arthur (3 Viewers)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Last year Juventus signed Ramsey and Rabiot, both had something fundamentally wrong in their stories, but many here were adamant that those were great signings. Reality proved them wrong, predictably.

Now another midfielder is signed, and this is also a story with a bitter taste: the guy obviously was forced out of his club and had no intention to join Juventus. That's exactly what you want to have in your weakest department.

But hey, it's another one great deal on paper from the financial point of view, so at least Fabio The Great Accountant is happy again. And it's no surprise that the deal of this kind was made with Barcelona - the filthiest club in the world when it comes to financial management, and who were desperate to fix somehow their books until the end of the month.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why is it backwards? Even in the worst case we will replace a player that doesn't fit with another player that doesn't fit. If things don't work out, we can still sell him on since he is only 23. His wages aren't that high either.
Because I think Arthur is a lesser player than Pjanic, especially when you consider more than the last 6 months of his Juve career.

His wages are still high (5.5m to 7m a year), if he flops here he may be difficult to sell. But taking out the financials, I think it makes our midfield weaker.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Every time we sign a Brazilian I can’t help but wonder if we finally got the “right one”

Everybody else in Italy had them: Udinese had Zico and Amoroso, Roma had Falcão, Aldair and Cafú. Milan had Altafini, Kaká, Ronaldinho. Inter had Ronaldo, Adriano, Lúcio. Napoli had Careca and I guess Altafini too. Sampdoria had Cerezo.... I’m sure there are more those are the ones I remember now.

Meanwhile the closest to a “star” was probably Diego and we all know how that went. Alex Sandro could’ve been the one but he kept getting worse season by season. Nobody really stood out to the standard we would expect.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Every time we sign a Brazilian I can’t help but wonder if we finally got the “right one”

Everybody else in Italy had them: Udinese had Zico and Amoroso, Roma had Falcão, Aldair and Cafú. Milan had Altafini, Kaká, Ronaldinho. Inter had Ronaldo, Adriano, Lúcio. Napoli had Careca and I guess Altafini too. Sampdoria had Cerezo.... I’m sure there are more those are the ones I remember now.

Meanwhile the closest to a “star” was probably Diego and we all know how that went. Alex Sandro could’ve been the one but he kept getting worse season by season. Nobody really stood out to the standard we would expect.
J%C3%BAlio_C%C3%A9sar_da_Silva_-_Juventus_FC_1990-91.jpg
uefa-champions-league-juventus-v-werder-bremen-5c9b6522aac8f48653000035.jpg

Apr 17, 2013
:tuttosport: make it happen!!!!!! Pls make it happen Mark!
:mombly:

Momblano says that Juve's 1st choice for the midfield was Arthur, and the 1st choice in attack is Jesus (he is sure), the club wants to exchange him for Douglas. The player isn't against because he wants to play in a Latin country (Spain or Italy).

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Last year Juventus signed Ramsey and Rabiot, both had something fundamentally wrong in their stories, but many here were adamant that those were great signings. Reality proved them wrong, predictably.

Now another midfielder is signed, and this is also a story with a bitter taste: the guy obviously was forced out of his club and had no intention to join Juventus. That's exactly what you want to have in your weakest department.

But hey, it's another one great deal on paper from the financial point of view, so at least Fabio The Great Accountant is happy again. And it's no surprise that the deal of this kind was made with Barcelona - the filthiest club in the world when it comes to financial management, and who were desperate to fix somehow their books until the end of the month.
He is not the answer to our mid problems ...but if this guy forwards nice passes to strikers ...that is more than enough :lol2: ....

Pjanic is not existed since very long and we replaced him with at least younger one it is not that all bad :lol2:

that is the best we can have with the current circumstances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)