Arthur (28 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So option and not obligation and 2 more years of contract...

I get the deal, but I feel we are gonna get stuck with Athur more time... hope Im wrong.
Nah you're right, unless he has a great season, by some miracle. He'll be loaned to death and contract extended in whichever ways looks best on the books.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The obligation to buy was to good to be true. In reality our only hope is that Arthur performs good, even if Fiorentina don't buy him that could create some interest for him.

If he stays away from injuries the chance is there, he could suit the football they play.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The obligation to buy was to good to be true. In reality our only hope is that Arthur performs good, even if Fiorentina don't buy him that could create some interest for him.

If he stays away from injuries the chance is there, he could suit the football they play.
so… our only hope is that a player who has not been performing good for the last 3 years suddenly performs good?

:claire:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it wasn`t the best deal we can hope for! but hopefully he stays fit and i am sure he will play a lot in that mediocre team
Problem is that there is no way Fiorentina will redeem him even if
20m is way to fucking much and they'll never pay for it.
If it was 15m you could at least pretend to believe and be unsure but we have no benefits to send Arthur to Fiorentina now for these conditions.
We have over a month to find another team willing to take him. At least see if there is a team willing to pay his wages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)