Arthur (45 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
"Investigative journalist" and he talks about a fucking twitter transfer moron.

The transfer wasn't "murky" or "illegal." Literally lmao

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
People are actually mad at Allegri because of Arthur poor performance in the team???

Jesus Christ!! Just when I think I have seen all in Tuz you people keep surprising me...

:rofl:

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
We all have to hope this guy will be their biggest star!!! which will allow us to sell him for good profit , I truly hope that this season he will give his best year in Liverpool and win the world cup with brazil where he is there top midfielder with most key passes ... Amen!!!

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He's a player who can't pass forwards or run. Imagine he's suddenly like Gerrard in a Liverpool shirt.

Who will be blamed first? Allegri? Medical staff?
Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like its a stroke of luck, I doubt Bini and Bene negotiated. Liverpool is desperate and time is running out.
Credit to them they didn’t panic or get lowballed by Valencia

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? We're tricking him into thinking that he'll sign for Pool while he actually signs for Blackpool in Championship?
its an absolute dive in blackpool, i bet when he landed he probably thought he was in some 3rd world country

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the worst transfer in Juve history, given the transfer fee, lackluster performances and injury record.
I can think of far worse, it's clear he was signed with Sarri in mind at the time and for financial purposes, unlike Pjanic at least Arthur has some re-sale value to him still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)