Arthur - CM - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2014

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im not the kind of guy to get hyped by a Youtube compilation from a certain players' skills and moves, but something that i really, really like from the Arthur videos is his vision and passes. He will being here that much needed offensive passes that we severely lack at the moment cause i have lost count of the ammount of times that CR7 or our other attackers will make a forward run and a nice, precise, attacking pass will be needed to be played and there will be no one to make that pass. I seriously doubt that we could make a 30 second video compilation of Pjanic making Pirlo/Xavi-esque passes since coming here.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Not really if he was that good Barcelona wouldn't have let him go
Their fans are upset. Every club make mistakes. Especially when they are covered with big players, barca has many midfielders and they need cash before june 30.

I mean Real sold Robben and he became one of the best in his position, Sneijder another example.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Their fans are upset. Every club make mistakes. Especially when they are covered with big players, barca has many midfielders and they need cash before june 30.

I mean Real sold Robben and he became one of the best in his position, Sneijder another example.
But Robben was a star at Chelsea before signing for real Madrid but like Ramsey and Rabiot who have flopped I don't know what to expect from Arthur

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve buy Arthur refusing Barca return?
By Football Italia staff

Arthur Melo and Miralem Pjanic are undergoing medicals today, but it’s reported the Brazilian no longer wants to play for Barcelona after the Juventus deal.
The two midfielders are both having their medicals at the J Medical centre in Turin, with Barca medics overseeing the Pjanic tests.
These clubs are in a rush to get the paperwork completed by June 30, so it can count for the 2019-20 financial year and help balance the books.
Arthur is valued at €70m and Pjanic €60m, so Juve will also hand over €10m in cash to the Blaugrana as part of the package.
These transfers are, however, only valid from the 2020-21 sporting season, so they cannot change teams just yet.
According to Calciomercato.it, that might be irrelevant for Arthur, who is so annoyed at his treatment by Barcelona that he no longer wants to play for them.
Arthur made it very clear he wanted to remain at Camp Nou and was only convinced to leave after being told in no uncertain terms by coach Quique Setien that he wasn’t needed.
This tactic was a double-edged sword, as while it prompted Arthur to accept the transfer to Juventus, he is also now furious with Barcelona and reportedly refusing to play for them again.
It could become a huge problem, because Barcelona can see the Liga title slipping away rapidly and are yet to play Napoli in the Champions League Round of 16 tie in August.
However, it’s not in Juve’s interest to do such a deal, considering they need Pjanic to see out the season as well.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
But Robben was a star at Chelsea before signing for real Madrid but like Ramsey and Rabiot who have flopped I don't know what to expect from Arthur
I could name at least 20 players that were sold and went on to be big stars at other clubs. Just because Barca have sold him or he didn't play great at a certain team that doesn't mean he can't be great somewhere else. Don't use this as a way of judging a player.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)