Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Meanwhile on Barca forum

1593092014655.png
worried :lol: I'm worried Pjanic won't leave us soon if anything

- - - Updated - - -

This per automatic will make this guy super unpopular from the get go. I will laugh if he says I dreamt of coming to Juve in first press conference, like many say in big moves.
Let his football do the talking I say, I don't care if he says he was an Inter supporter as a kid, as long as he performs on the pitch. These first press conferences are just PR stunts for the large parts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This per automatic will make this guy super unpopular from the get go. I will laugh if he says I dreamt of coming to Juve in first press conference, like many say in big moves.
imagine finally a honest first interview: "i'm still a barca fan, but they pushed me out, so here i am in a league i never followed, wiping my tears with my first fat paycheck of many. at least paris is close enough so i can keep visiting my buddy neyz. visca el barca!"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
worried I'm worried Pjanic won't leave us soon if anything

- - - Updated - - -

Let his football do the talking I say, I don't care if he says he was an Inter supporter as a kid, as long as he performs on the pitch. These first press conferences are just PR stunts for the large parts.
I know they are pr stunts. I don't care about the pleasantries. But it's easy to mock that outright lie (it's a dream to come here) when he spent a month rejecting the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)