Arthur - CM - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Really disappointing performance

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus and Barca are working to finalize the swap Pjanic-Arthur. Barcelona ask a balance of €15M. Agreement between FCB and Pjanic (2024), meanwhile Arthur prefers to stay at Barça, even if Juve are confident to convince him with 5-years contract (wages of €5,2M a year)as both Paratici and Sarri rate him highly.(Nicolo Schira)

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good, throw in MDS for good measures too.

- - - Updated - - -

Really disappointing performance

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus and Barca are working to finalize the swap Pjanic-Arthur. Barcelona ask a balance of €15M. Agreement between FCB and Pjanic (2024), meanwhile Arthur prefers to stay at Barça, even if Juve are confident to convince him with 5-years contract (wages of €5,2M a year)as both Paratici and Sarri rate him highly.(Nicolo Schira)
you must wonder what they think about pjanic given his performances over this season. tbh i really wouldn't judge him on his performances now, club are forcing him out, bound to have an effect on his confidence, he's a good player. Juve fans are happier to see Pjanic go than Barca fans to see Arthur leave.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Good, throw in MDS for good measures too.

- - - Updated - - -

you must wonder what they think about pjanic given his performances over this season. tbh i really wouldn't judge him on his performances now, club are forcing him out, bound to have an effect on his confidence, he's a good player. Juve fans are happier to see Pjanic go than Barca fans to see Arthur leave.
Arthur has been disappointing this season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Arthur has been disappointing this season
Like I keep saying he is a better fit in our team right now than pjanic. Pjanic has to go, this is the best offer we're going to get that suits all parties, at least Arthur isn't one who is a push over on the ball leaving players like Bentancur to have to constantly cover and take a booking for the team

Jan 22, 2016
Arthur was excellent last season, he was a joy to watch. This season Barca brought de jong and this transfer completely ruined Arthur momentum.
Coaches changed his position each game to fill in de jong and busquets somehow , despite that , he has performed much better than de jong surprisingly.
I don't care about his post Corona outbreak performances.

Him and Bentancur would make our team very hard to press. Both are excellent under pressure and can carry the ball forward.

People under rate the importance of DLP. One great and suitable player would help all the team to perform much better. We can keep the ball much longer in opposition's half and keep the constant pressure on them.

I'm fully convinced Arthur would be here next season. He had a quarrel with Messi and was out of the starting line up for some games afterwards, Messi wants him out of the club and no one can stop this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Arthur was excellent last season, he was a joy to watch. This season Barca brought de jong and this transfer completely ruined Arthur momentum.
Coaches changed his position each game to fill in de jong and busquets somehow , despite that , he has performed much better than de jong surprisingly.

Him and Bentancur would make our team very hard to press. Both are excellent under pressure and can carry the ball forward.

People under rate the importance of DLP. One great and suitable player would help all the team to perform much better. We can keep the ball much longer in opposition's half and keep the constant pressure on them.

I'm fully convinced Arthur would be here next season. He had a quarrel with Messi and was out of the starting line up for some games afterwards, Messi wants him out of the club and no one can stop this.
Can't wait for Messi to have a falling out with pjanic, I really can't see how he will fit in that team.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Did Barca buy him as an Iniesta replacement when he's more of a Xavi (less passing, more amazing turns)?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pjanic being 30 and clearly not going to get any better for us I think the deal is a smart one. Arthur has a lot of injuries this season but i highly doubt he is the next Khedira in that aspect.

Arthur and bentancur would be great. Just need that last midfielder. Really have no idea who we can bring in...Just hoping rabiot, Ramsey, Khedira and even Matuidi can be used as bait to get us another quality midfielder.

Jan 22, 2016
Did Barca buy him as an Iniesta replacement when he's more of a Xavi (less passing, more amazing turns)?
He is more of a Xavi type of player. It's almost impossible to take the ball from him, he is nearest thing to Xavi in the football right now.
He only needs to work on his long range passes. Everything else is there already.
He was by far their best CM last season. I can't believe we have a chance to sign him and this might be thanks to Messi.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He is more of a Xavi type of player. It's almost impossible to take the ball from him, he is nearest thing to Xavi in the football right now.
He only needs to work on his long range passes. Everything else is there already.
He was by far their best CM last season. I can't believe we have a chance to sign him and this might be thanks to Messi.
What is he like off the field?

Parties South American style which is fine if he's also has good work ethic like Montero and Vidal...or was work ethics/responsibility ever an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)