Arthur - CM - Barcelona (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
He is my dream singing since his first game for Barca. He is so calm under pressure and unlike Pjanic he is a great dribbler and can easily come out of pressure with the ball instead of losing it.

Fortunately we don't need to change his position when he comes here like what we did with Pjanic. He is a natural DLP.

His only downside is his injury history. I don't think he was as injury prone in brasil as he is in Barca. Mabe a change of environment would help him gets less injured (if not getting worst ).

All in all great exchange from Paratici. I rate Arthur higher than Tonali and think he is the best replacement for Pjanic that we can get. I hope this deal goes through and we see him in our shirt next season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl: :howler: Your dream is to sing to him? Oh, your dream signing :p

Come on Bro. He's talented and possesses potential, but a dream signing? Nah.
Gonna improve the team in every aspect of the game ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Increasingly positive news for the Arthur-Pjanic exchange. Arthur is open to moving to Juventus, not a definitive 'yes' yet, though. Juve offering more than double his salary, we could have news on Wednesday. Clubs still need to agree a valuation on both players. [Di Marzio]
:lol: So desperate. Not in favour of players who don't wanna come here in the first place.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: So desperate. Not in favour of players who don't wanna come here in the first place.
You do realize he plays for Barca, not Valladolid, right? He probably likes it at Barcelona because why wouldn't he? Unfortuantely the club has different plans for him and he needs to reevaluate. I really don't get some people obsession that we should only buy players who are ready to come to Turin on their knees.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Its not desperate, usually a player of his age when they move clubs the salary goes up and a sign from the club of their faith in the players ability. If anything if I was Arthur I'd be asking why I'm earning such a shit wage at barca.

Jan 22, 2016
:rofl: :howler: Your dream is to sing to him? Oh, your dream signing :p

Come on Bro. He's talented and possesses potential, but a dream signing? Nah.
I have been a fan before his Barca debut. When Barca signed him I was heartbroken and thought we would never see him here. I can't believe we have the opportunity to sign him.

There are not so many talented and young DLPs in the world that are better than Arthur.
I would only rate de jong slightly higher than him. He is by far the best thing we can get in his position this window.

I see people don't rate him much, just wait until he starts for us.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He is my dream singing since his first game for Barca. He is so calm under pressure and unlike Pjanic he is a great dribbler and can easily come out of pressure with the ball instead of losing it.

Fortunately we don't need to change his position when he comes here like what we did with Pjanic. He is a natural DLP.

His only downside is his injury history. I don't think he was as injury prone in brasil as he is in Barca. Mabe a change of environment would help him gets less injured (if not getting worst ).

All in all great exchange from Paratici. I rate Arthur higher than Tonali and think he is the best replacement for Pjanic that we can get. I hope this deal goes through and we see him in our shirt next season.
you think a 23 years old , frequently injured who will earn a possible 5 m a year will makeshift in our midfield ....???

Our mid need a surgery ....we need a fundamental singing ....

initial thoughts about this guy .... he lacks a character or persona to impose himself in the midfield ....

at most ...Rabiot > this guy

Fabio ...I was a big fan of you but ...:sorryball:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have been a fan before his Barca debut. When Barca signed him I was heartbroken and thought we would never see him here. I can't believe we have the opportunity to sign him.

There are not so many talented and young DLPs in the world that are better than Arthur.
I would only rate de jong slightly higher than him. He is by far the best thing we can get in his position this window.

I dont think people here know him much actually, only that he has had injury issues and that he doesnt wanna leave barca/come to Juve. Rest of the negative hoopla is just exaggerated on those two facts.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

That's a red flag if I have ever seen one

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So, how good is the kid actually? Watched maybe two his games, and he didn't impress, but I hate Barca, and I thought Berna could become a great player, so the fuck do I know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
BREAKING: Barcelona also want to sign Miralem Pjanic from Juventus and talks are continuing over his valuation. Juve value the 30-year-old at €70m but Barcelona do not feel he is worth just €10mless than Arthur. [Sky]

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I dont think people here know him much actually, only that he has had injury issues and that he doesnt wanna leave barca/come to Juve. Rest of the negative hoopla is just exaggerated on those two facts.

Of course very few, if anyone, knows anything about him. And I don't blame him for not wanting to leave Barcelona. Who would willingly do that?

Of course, I'm not a true Juventus supporter, so what do I know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
DONE DEAL: Juventus have agreed a €80m fee with Barcelona to sign Arthur. Maurizio Sarri wants to build his midfield around him in a similar way to that of Jorginho at Napoli and Chelsea. Juve offered Arthur more wages than his current deal at Barca. [Sky]

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So, how good is the kid actually? Watched maybe two his games, and he didn't impress, but I hate Barca, and I thought Berna could become a great player, so the fuck do I know.
I think he's a DM, personally. In a 2 man or even regista. He can play B2B if there is another more advanced option.

He struggles to make an impact vs. parked buses. But he is very press resistant and reliable defensively.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
DONE DEAL: Juventus have agreed a €80m fee with Barcelona to sign Arthur. Maurizio Sarri wants to build his midfield around him in a similar way to that of Jorginho at Napoli and Chelsea. Juve offered Arthur more wages than his current deal at Barca. [Sky]
If we manage to exchange Pjanic for him that would be SAVAGE. Grande :fab:. Still seems too good to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's a DM, personally. In a 2 man or even regista. He can play B2B if there is another more advanced option.

He struggles to make an impact vs. parked buses. But he is very press resistant and reliable defensively.
He has great ball control too and is very quick running with the ball.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can he at least (AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST) pass the ball forward in a positive direction?

Does he get retarded yellow cards?

Can he cross? Does he know anyone that can cross that might want to join the club?

Can he play on Thursdays after a U2 concert when the field is wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)