Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
this is great i hope more ppl volounteer for the bet,so by the time Arsenal reach the semi's half the forum would have avatars like "Weasley is the best" or "Juve suck like hell":greedy::greedy::cheesy:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
@Graham

yeah, so am I dammit!!!

:irritate: :D

read it carefully...

++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

OK, let's make it that way... I say that Arsenal won't make it through to the semis... We're on!?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
this is great i hope more ppl volounteer for the bet,so by the time Arsenal reach the semi's half the forum would have avatars like "Weasley is the best" or "Juve suck like hell":greedy::greedy::cheesy:
On the flipside, if you lose you'll have avatars made by other people queued up for about 2 years :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:confused:,actually i dont.

anyway,who's officially betting against me,just so i'll know how much avatars i'll have to design.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:confused:,actually i dont.

anyway,who's officially betting against me,just so i'll know how much avatars i'll have to design.
18 years with only one English team in the C.L. Final. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I highly doubt Arsenal will make the Semifinals. This ridiculous unbeaten streak will come to an end eventually, and I have a feeling it will come later down the road in the season. Basically right around the Quarterfinals of the C.L. This could spell disaster for Arsenal in Europe. If Arsenal couldn't do it the past two years, what makes anybody think that they will do it this time around? I would be more skeptical then optimistic.

River

Jun 15, 2004
I totally dont get your line of thinking at all. If that couldnt do it the last 2 years why would they this year? This such bull. They could get lucky this year for all you know, you never know.

let me ask you, if Juve couldnt do it in the last 5 finals they have been in, then why could they win it the next time? See what your doing there? Being a friggin hypocrite.

Please Andy, atleast claim they arent good enough or they are just an english team and english teams dont win it. But drop the whole last year shit already :rolleyes:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I highly doubt Arsenal will make the Semifinals. This ridiculous unbeaten streak will come to an end eventually, and I have a feeling it will come later down the road in the season. Basically right around the Quarterfinals of the C.L. This could spell disaster for Arsenal in Europe. If Arsenal couldn't do it the past two years, what makes anybody think that they will do it this time around? I would be more skeptical then optimistic.
well if you watched Arsenal's games at the EPL,you'll see that this season,Arsenal is not all about Henry anymore which was our problem the past 2 seasons,Henry would get something like 25-30 goals while the 2nd top scorer in Arsenal would get something between 8-12 goals,another thing is that when Henry isnt on form Arsenal arent on form either,but this season all that has changed,in the community shield match Henry played a terrible first half and then was subsituted,but did we lose?did we perform poorly?

plus how many goals does Reyes have now?5,how about Pires,Ljungberg and Bergkamp?3.

another problem in Arsenal the past seasons was if one player goes missing,we dont have a substitute that fills his role.but the situation is different this season,if Henry doesnt play we have Reyes,who's already the top scorer of the EPL,Bergkamp - Van Persie,Graham can tell you about this kid cuz he watches Feynoord,Pires - also Reyes,Ljungberg - Pennant.
Vieira - Fabregas. Gilberto - Edu, A.Cole - Clichy, Lauren - Hoyte .......etc

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I see something different in Arsenal this year.

They've definately eleveted their game so much. I think they have a great chance at lifting the CL along with Milan.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yes, they do have a good chance, but just as much of a chance as Valencia, Real Madrid, ManU, and Chelsea do.

I'd like to put Juve on that list, but i'm still skeptical abou the team.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i think barcelona and milan will be the team to beat.

arsenal on the other hand still look pretty amateurish in europe.epl form just doesn't carry over like that,freddy.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Milan totally off form, Arsenal as good as they ever have and probably ever will be. I would really hate Arsenal to win being a Chelsea fan and living in London, but if they did atleast it would stop alot of the deadbrains around here talking such crap :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm always skeptical about Arsenal's chances in Europe. They've always been fairly inconsistent, and even though they're not as reliant on Henry as in previous years, his failure to show up in European matches will be a big factor if it continues. They have a chance of winning it, but I always get the feeling that something's gonna screw them over.

Alex

May 1, 2004
I got a classy avatar for you Arsenal suck ups. Wanna raise the stakes? I could disappear for one month! Can one of you mods lower someone's rank back to primevera or something. (im so confident)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

OK, I'm in!!

Damn, I'll find something juicy for you... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)