Arsenal Linked With Shock Move To Re-Sign Vieira! (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
arsenalfan said:
yeh you all have good points, im just happy bcos vieira played for arsenal today in bergkamps testimonial n is was special!

This! is why the enlgish league is the world

Thats why all the best players wanna play there. Not for the money no ......Chelsea. Liked how all the juve players turned them down. Oh another thing like the way you said Buffon was old and passed it. You'd be tossing yourself right off if he was to sign for Arsenal. and dont deny it. He was the best keeper in the World cup. Glad he turned down a move to Arsenal And stayed with Juve. Never knew he was that clever? :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Alex 2002 said:
Not now. About 15 years ago a drunk redneck slept with a whore and then in 9 months arsenalfan was born. That's what happened.
oh i am liking this, this guy has potential:toast:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juve admit to Vieira Inter-est Sunday 23 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have conceded that Inter want to sign Patrick Vieira, even if Barcelona are also being linked with the player on Sunday.

The Frenchman is expected to leave the Italian giants following their demotion to Serie B and the Nerazzurri have been in talks with the Old Lady.

Some reports suggest that a move could be confirmed at some stage next week and the Bianconeri have admitted that is a possibility.

“Vieira, without a shadow of a doubt, is part of Inter’s plans for next season,” Juventus chief executive Jean-Claude Blanc is quoted as saying.

“They have decided that they want to buy him and the player has asked to leave,” concluded the French official.

Whispers in the peninsula claim that a transfer fee of around £14m has been agreed and the player has been offered a four-year contract.

However, the Marca newspaper in Spain claims that Barcelona have made a late bid for the international.

After signing Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta from the Turin giants on Friday, they are also keen on Vieira.

Barca are said to be willing to offer cash and the services of midfielder Motta who could make the difference for the side in the Second Division.
Vieira only joined Juventus last summer after Arsenal accepted a £14m fee for the former Milan man.

After experiencing highs and lows during his debut Turin campaign, Vieira proved his worth with some outstanding performances at the World Cup Finals.

Go to Barca! give us Motta. We were linked to him a few seasons ago.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arsenalfan said:
best part is ur all too scared to say this in real life. never herd of the italians starting a fight with the english fans at a world cup!!

:eyebrows:

becuz ur not worth the effort :p tho during the wc i did punch this arsenal fan for calling us cheats, he deserved it

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@arsenalfan....

u talk like arsenal r a big team , trust me they r not....when u come close to the achievements of juve then come back and post here.
With wat chelsea r doing, its going to take ur team a long time.

I dont know why ur so happy abt Henry, he will only be a great premiership player nothing more. He was a shame in the world cup so were most arsenal players. Henry's diving against puyol just showed how dirty ur team is.

Again i say, ur team will get nothing major next year. Am sure of that. So just ****off

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
@arsenalfan....

u talk like arsenal r a big team , trust me they r not....when u come close to the achievements of juve then come back and post here.
With wat chelsea r doing, its going to take ur team a long time.

I dont know why ur so happy abt Henry, he will only be a great premiership player nothing more. He was a shame in the world cup so were most arsenal players. Henry's diving against puyol just showed how dirty ur team is.

Again i say, ur team will get nothing major next year. Am sure of that. So just ****off

i think its pretty funny how serie B clubs like napoli and bari have bigger and nicer stadiums than the new arsenal 1 :toast:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arsenalfan said:
well wait till someone buys arsenal, like dan thorpe

and you really think that having a millionnaire funding u will give u any success? or even make the league that u claim the best in the world any better, theres already a massive divide in your league its chelsea vs the rest.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bergkamp admitted that a potential return to Arsenal for Patrick Vieira had been mentioned to the Frenchman after Juventus' relegation following the Italian match-fixing inquiry.

He added: "I think about 56 people have told him that at the game.

"I hope he will but I don't know if that would be the right thing. Everyone saw what he did at the World Cup and if he could reach that level at Arsenal that would be fantastic, but I'm not sure he will do that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5207926.stm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)