Arsenal Linked With Shock Move To Re-Sign Vieira! (3 Viewers)

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
arsenalfan said:
yeh but your resevre team are your first team now and guess what... they aint in the champions league,

and actuli was talking about vieira but you couldn't back up your points so had to change the topic and try and hit other weaker areas within the enlgish nation and arsenal business

Ok we are not in the cl but at least we have won it, not like arsenal let me guees how many times have you won it, or how many times have you reach the final i think once...you will have too wait many years probably all your life for arsenal too become more succesful in european competitions, and it will need more international players that you have now, imagine what language they will speak in the dressing room, french or maybe how knows korean:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
arsenalfan said:
lol, im not too bothered about the politics of england, just the football! Who cares bout your crappy players, your not even in the champions league...

If you didn't care about vieira leaving whats the point of this thread?

and if englands so crap y did roman abramovish take over chelsea?? hmm...

nedved buffon and del piero are all crap and too old anyway, they'll all be retired by the time your back in a. If you ever get ther?!

What you need are decent players like Thierry Henry, Ashley Cole and Robin Van Persie. Remeber the Thierry that scored against you and sent you home in champions league?!

And if Englands such a bad country why you speak our language???
U wish that Arsenal had players of DP & Nedved's calibre.They are stand up guys & have values.If Juventus has crappy players why did Arsene Wenger buy Henry then?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol, we sold a crap player and bought someone called trezegol who is mr goals guaranteed, and tbh looking at it now, i wud still prefer trez over henry as we have enough in out strikers, and no striker i know can finish as well as trezegol.

also i remember wenger chasing del piero, wanting him at arsenal last 2 seasons

Nov 1, 2002
arsenalfan said:
yeh but your resevre team are your first team now and guess what... they aint in the champions league,

and actuli was talking about vieira but you couldn't back up your points so had to change the topic and try and hit other weaker areas within the enlgish nation and arsenal business
as fan of another team in juve forum you should show respect to the members
we respect ur team and ur nation we are not here to make fight or hate but ur making fun about juve problems and i dont want to attack arsenal because its not thier problem when they have fan like you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve_26 said:
as fan of another team in juve forum you should show respect to the members
we respect ur team and ur nation we are not here to make fight or hate but ur making fun about juve problems and i dont want to attack arsenal because its not thier problem when they have fan like you.
as i say, respect is a 2 way thing :) and he got wot he deserved, u act ignorant and disrespectful u get the same back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arsenalfan said:
yeh you all have good points, im just happy bcos vieira played for arsenal today in bergkamps testimonial n is was special!

This! is why the enlgish league is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFm...YT&LocationUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2

watch that its soo funny!

the testimonial was just a chance to witness the past juve players and to laugh at some of the former inter and milan players

van der sar - juventus -
davids - juventus and milan
rijkaard - omg how crap was he - milan
stam - milan
aaron winter - inter
henry - juve
bergkamp - inter
kanu - inter

oh and big pad - milan, juventus and soon to be inter

cant remember who else i saw from that game

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
the testimonial was just a chance to witness the past juve players and to laugh at some of the former inter and milan players

van der sar - juventus -
davids - juventus and milan
rijkaard - omg how crap was he - milan
stam - milan
aaron winter - inter
henry - juve
bergkamp - inter
kanu - inter

oh and big pad - milan, juventus and soon to be inter

cant remember who else i saw from that game
ur a fooking joke! u say rijkaard was crap yet chimenti is world class. :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
i was referring to his performance today, not in his overal career, i wasnt old enuff to remember him as a player.
my bad then,i apologise once again. how can u expect rijkaard to perform after he retired ages ago? be realistic for a change.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
my bad then,i apologise once again. how can u expect rijkaard to perform after he retired ages ago? be realistic for a change.
well he was playing with legends and he was the worst out of the lot, at his age i expected him to play better, he always gave the ball away cheaply. even cruijff played better than him today

oh yeah to add to that list

van basten - milan he had an average game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arsenalfan said:
it wernt a proper game they were messenig around!! cor

davids seemed up for it, as did huntelaar, was pleasing to see my fave dutch striker score, cant wait till he joins juve if didi's plans goes to plan.

cor de boar made a hash of tht peno, and bergkamp missed several sitters.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
arsenalfan said:
juve win the champions league?? dont make me lauf, who was it that put u out?? oh yeh ARSENAL!! come on the gunners

VIEIRA woahoa
VIEIRA woahoa
he comes from senegal he will play for ARSENAL
VIEIRA!

The funniest part is VIEIRA woooahooo, played for arsenal today!! whey!! vieira!!

and yeh y wud he want to play u juve?? y wud anyone seria b?? hahahahaha

disgrace to your country!! and while were at it

how much did the world cup cost you???

:toast:
I'll reply you when Arsenal win the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)