Arsenal-Juventus: 2-0 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey people of juventuz,its great to be back,especially at a time like this:p

IMO most of the credit should go to our mastermind Arsene Wenger,he finally learnt how to play in europe.i must say Capellos tactics were terrible,putting mutu in the wing,he was completely contained by the extremely impressive eboue.Fabregas was man of the match IMO he played so maturely and proved that he has one bright future ahead of him.his deadly passes and great runs gave emerson and vieira a run for their money.Henry was great too.but he was unlucky not to score 2 or 3 goals.Hleb dissapointed me but of course its hard to play against Zambrotta who IMO along with canna and gigi were the only juve players who played well.Reyes could have done better but he got kicked around so much i dont know how he played 70 minutes.Senderos and Toure did well to contain trez and ibra.Flamini made me forget that he isnt a leftback.Gilberto IMO was nothing above average,and lehmann didnt get much of a test,so i cant really judge him.overall it was a great performance by the young guns and the 4-2-3-1 formation that wenger uses in the CL is very effective but i dont want to get carried away,juve is a big team and they might be able to make the comeback.with players like trez,Ibra,emerson,nedved,canna,zambrotta and buffon,you can expect anything from them.it will be one heck of a match in the delle alpi

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Weasley, as much as I like you, you chose the wrong time to come back to the forum :p

How are you doing pal?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well you know how am doing:p

j\k mate,i'm fine how are you?its great to come back to the forums and still find the old faces,is andy still around?he's the one i've been lookin for actually:D

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
fred weasley said:
hey people of juventuz,its great to be back,especially at a time like this:p

IMO most of the credit should go to our mastermind Arsene Wenger,he finally learnt how to play in europe.i must say Capellos tactics were terrible,putting mutu in the wing,he was completely contained by the extremely impressive eboue.Fabregas was man of the match IMO he played so maturely and proved that he has one bright future ahead of him.his deadly passes and great runs gave emerson and vieira a run for their money.Henry was great too.but he was unlucky not to score 2 or 3 goals.Hleb dissapointed me but of course its hard to play against Zambrotta who IMO along with canna and gigi were the only juve players who played well.Reyes could have done better but he got kicked around so much i dont know how he played 70 minutes.Senderos and Toure did well to contain trez and ibra.Flamini made me forget that he isnt a leftback.Gilberto IMO was nothing above average,and lehmann didnt get much of a test,so i cant really judge him.overall it was a great performance by the young guns and the 4-2-3-1 formation that wenger uses in the CL is very effective but i dont want to get carried away,juve is a big team and they might be able to make the comeback.with players like trez,Ibra,emerson,nedved,canna,zambrotta and buffon,you can expect anything from them.it will be one heck of a match in the delle alpi
Gilberto Average?? Reyes unimpressive?? ..did you see the same match as me? DOnt forget Gilberto Silva is the type of player who is often subtle in his role..he was fantastic against Juve..he was our shield, our cover in defensive midfild position and allowed young Cesc to venture forward. If it wasnt for the expertise and ability of Gilberto, Fabregas wouldnt have been able to do what he did going forward.

As for Reye he was brilliant IMO..he drew so many fouls from the frustrated Juve team..we are now seeing why Wenger bought him. I always knew we should give him time and we are seeing now how lethal this guy is. In fact he is the most fouled player in europe[!] and know wonder because the guy has so much speed and skill that it's breath-taking at times!

Regarding Hleb, yes he had a disapointing 1st half but trust me he was fantastic in the 2nd half..didnt you see his lethal pass to Fabregas for the 2nd goal! wow! And he was tireless in his defensive and attaking role. The guy is getting better and stronger and you will see how good he is for the rest of this seaosn and in seaosns to come. The way he dribbles at speed with the ball at his feet..the way he twists and turns on a sixth-pence..pure class!

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
By the way..any Juve fans still hoping to turn around the tie on Wednesday..i think you may have a long, difficult night on Wednesday as we absolutely crushed Aston Villa 5-0 yesterday with a sparkling display of football poetry!

Henry -2 goals
Robin V Persie - 1 goal
Diaby - 1 goal
Adebayoure - 1 goal

Goodnight Juve..goodnight!:agree: :cool:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
London Gunners said:
By the way..any Juve fans still hoping to turn around the tie on Wednesday..i think you may have a long, difficult night on Wednesday as we absolutely crushed Aston Villa 5-0 yesterday with a sparkling display of football poetry!

Henry -2 goals
Robin V Persie - 1 goal
Diaby - 1 goal
Adebayoure - 1 goal

u crushed a aston villa, wow, good work.:disagree:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
hehehe.. better than draw against treviso.... :( BUT it wont make a thing.. juve will win 3-0 (IF del piero recovers early and ibrahimovic wil stay on the bench)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
London Gunners said:
Gilberto Average?? Reyes unimpressive?? ..did you see the same match as me? DOnt forget Gilberto Silva is the type of player who is often subtle in his role..he was fantastic against Juve..he was our shield, our cover in defensive midfild position and allowed young Cesc to venture forward. If it wasnt for the expertise and ability of Gilberto, Fabregas wouldnt have been able to do what he did going forward.

As for Reye he was brilliant IMO..he drew so many fouls from the frustrated Juve team..we are now seeing why Wenger bought him. I always knew we should give him time and we are seeing now how lethal this guy is. In fact he is the most fouled player in europe[!] and know wonder because the guy has so much speed and skill that it's breath-taking at times!

Regarding Hleb, yes he had a disapointing 1st half but trust me he was fantastic in the 2nd half..didnt you see his lethal pass to Fabregas for the 2nd goal! wow! And he was tireless in his defensive and attaking role. The guy is getting better and stronger and you will see how good he is for the rest of this seaosn and in seaosns to come. The way he dribbles at speed with the ball at his feet..the way he twists and turns on a sixth-pence..pure class!
i didnt say reyes was unimpressive i said he could have done better,yes he frustrated juve yes he was the main reason juve got 2 red cards,yes he got veira suspended for the next match,but how many passes did he deliver that caused any real chances?not much,did he have any tries on buffon?no.thats why i think he could have done better.

as for gilberto,i think he was very shaky in the first half,he gave the ball away too easily,and i never thought of him as a good player,IMO he's just average.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
London Gunners said:

Henry -2 goals
Robin V Persie - 1 goal
Diaby - 1 goal
Adebayoure - 1 goal

lets not get too carried away,as much as i hope arsenal qualify,i still think its an extremely hard task,with a coach like capello forwards like trezeguet,zlatan,mutu,and Dp,they can stll turn things round and score 3 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)