Arsenal chief meets Juventus officials (1 Viewer)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Campbell linked as Arsenal chief meets Juventus officials
July 23, 2004

Speculation over Arsenal defender Sol Campbell moving to Juventus before the start of the season is growing.

With Campbell inside the final year of his present contract at Highbury, Arsenal have informed his advisors he cannot expect a new deal on the same or better terms.

The Guardian says Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein has recently been seen in discussions with Juve directors in Turin.

The England international has 10 months left on his contract and, aware that he joined Arsenal for nothing from Tottenham three years ago, perhaps Dein intends to cash in while he can.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JUVESUPPORTER

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    Oh god no, is my worst nightmare becoming reality?
    Whats wrong with campell?? He is an excellent centre and juve are in desprate need of his services would you honestly choose montero,luliano or legro over campell?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I would choose them over Campbell anyday. He constantly fouls, he's clumsy, he always has to foul when he heads and for crying out loud his positioning is a disgrace. How on earth do you even dare calling Campbell an excellent centre?

OP
    JUVESUPPORTER

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hes strong and good in the air and if anyone constantly fouls its montero...no team in the world would refuse to buy campell at a reasonable price

Aug 26, 2003
    Campell is a very strong defender, but i hope that he doesn't join us!!! this is something i would not understand, first we let go Mexes and Ferrari, than maybe Juan, Ujfalushi and would sign campell!!

god please not!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    before Paolo_Montero locks the thread! ;)

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1267346,00.html

"Arsenal have ambition but presently their goals appear distant and Campbell has been informed he must take a pay cut for his Highbury stay to be extended. With Campbell having attracted interest from Juventus with his performances at Euro 2004 and the last World Cup, Arsenal fans must be concerned at reports that Dein has recently been seen in discussions with Juve directors in Turin."

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    GOD no! please no!! i promise i'll never cheat in my exams again if u make this rumor go away......

:LOL: Its not worthy man, don't stopping cheating just cos of the Campbell rumour, your education is far more important. :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)