Arrrre Youuuu Rrrready?? Llllllets Get Ready To Happieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (11 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
My tvcard is working again!!!!!!!!

Wohoooo!!! :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
My tvcard is working again!!!!!!!!

Wohoooo!!! :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: :extatic:
:cool:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I cant find my cable card so i cant watch tonights game the problem is some of "very angry to be":D serie a fans friends are coming hoping to watch the game.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'm happy because i watched "The Recruit" (with Al Pacino) last night. it was a good movie.
I'm also happy because i scored a hat trick yesturday!!! :extatic: :eek: as i'm a defender! and i rarely score!

one of them was a quick counter attack on the left wing where i passed 3 player, cut into the left edge of the box and shot to the near post :extatic:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thats good going majed :cool:

but to be fair, if I'd been playing, you wouldn't have had a sniff of goal :stuckup::p;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Imagine the chaos if it ****ed up during the weekend :scared:
u can imagin wat i went thru wen my smart card was missin i thought no serie a 4 me this weekend but luckly i found it ;)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I was very happy yesterday 'cause I went the mall and saw this guy wearing a JUVE jersey!!!:D and I thought that nobody knew about Juve over here in AZ!:)

++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
but it's a terrible day!
Yeah, today was a very terrible day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)