Arrrre Youuuu Rrrready?? Llllllets Get Ready To Happieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I should be happy sens its my birthday today but im one of those ppl who never appriciate it that much,for some reason i didnt like it wen i turned 18 and dont like it now wen i turn 19.

im quite tired after ppl ringing all the time just after 00.00 last night,congratulating you and everyone single one of them asking were i the first one to congratulate you?:groan:;)

kinda stupid to sit infront of the comp now in ur own birthday party wen ur friends have worked hard for it.

Well tommorrow is a new day:) and its 364 days to the next dreadful birthday:D

ps. sorry for ruining your thread;):D

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by Osman ] ++
    I should be happy sens its my birthday today but im one of those ppl who never appriciate it that much,for some reason i didnt like it wen i turned 18 and dont like it now wen i turn 19.

im quite tired after ppl ringing all the time just after 00.00 last night,congratulating you and everyone single one of them asking were i the first one to congratulate you?:groan:;)

kinda stupid to sit infront of the comp now in ur own birthday party wen ur friends have worked hard for it.

Well tommorrow is a new day:) and its 364 days to the next dreadful birthday:D

ps. sorry for ruining your thread;):D

too late its already mangled beyong recognition ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)