Arrogant Zlatan (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Last weekend for example, Gérard de Nooijer from Feyenoord said at a talkshow that he too had been hit by Zlatan once but he didn't blame him, saying: "I had been pulling his shirt, giving him little pushes and tackling him with on the edge-tackles all match round, every forward would retaliate, be it through an elbow, a violent tackle or a schwalbe."
I'm uncultured, what's a schwalbe? btw that was an honest comment by the defender, saying that he'd been hussling him the whole match. A very diplomatic answer

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
btw that was an honest comment by the defender, saying that he'd been hussling him the whole match. A very diplomatic answer
Yeah, De Nooijer is a good guy...

Jul 19, 2003
Maybe he was scared of Zlatan. :D

"..........Ummmmm, he beat my ass.....but.....umm....I deserved it." :groan:

I've noticed the elbows of Zlatan getting out of control, especially last season.

Jul 12, 2002
Well, I'm gonna come right out and say it. I like Zlatan, and I think that his elbows are fine because they keep defenders at a good distance, and if they aren't called, then that is the fault of the officating. As for stealing people's penalties, at that point it really didn't matter, but if Kallstrom really wanted to take the penalty, he should have. The referee has to clear the box before the kick is taken. Zlatan could not have taken the kick unless Kallstrom cleared the box, which he should not have, if it was his penalty to take. This is not to say that Zlatan's action was Kallstrom's fault, but rather that Zlatan is a fierce individual who needs guidance to play with a team and he didn't get it in the Sweden squad. For ajax, he is a much better team player, and I think that it comes down to the fact that the other players on the team accept Zlatan more and the coaching is better.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Well, I'm gonna come right out and say it. I like Zlatan.

:eek: :shocked: i never thought you...were....:eek: Ian!?! OMG!!!!!!! :eek: when did you....um....Ian?! you like....you...you?!

tis is a lot to digest man..i always thought u were umm..u know..u know...
how long man?

oww, this just doesnt make sense :eek: :confused:

(being amazing so cchildish)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++

:eek: :shocked: i never thought you...were....:eek: Ian!?! OMG!!!!!!! :eek: when did you....um....Ian?! you like....you...you?!

tis is a lot to digest man..i always thought u were umm..u know..u know...
how long man?

oww, this just doesnt make sense :eek: :confused:

(being amazing so cchildish)
Surely you know tha tI have better taste than that. I mean, Cannvaro, now that's a guy I like...;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
now you're rejecting ME?!..this.i..i...i dunno what to say :down: :sob: :down:..i hate you..go to hell! :sob:

(being a dumb blonde)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
now you're rejecting ME?!..this.i..i...i dunno what to say :down: :sob: :down:..i hate you..go to hell! :sob:

(being a dumb blonde)
Okay, it's official. This is the strangest conversation that I've had on these forums. And that's really saying something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)