Arrogant Raul (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
http://www.soccer24-7.com/default/spa_liga/277.html

Raul Criticizes Italian And English Teams

Harsh words by Real's star player, Raul, towards both Italian and English teams. According to the spanish player, "Italians? They are the kings of 'catenaccio'. We saw last year how boring it was when the Italian teams played the semifinals and final of the Champions League. Officially Milan are the best team in Europe at the moment, but the people cannot possibly agree."

Raul on the other hand, praised the Spanish League, saying "The best league in the world remains the spanish one, the class and quality of its players is much better."

His last comment was towards the English teams, who he considers inferior, "The English? They lack the winning instinct."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I bet he thought Zambrotta, Nedved and Del Piero were boring when they embarrassed Real. I used to think highly of Raul, but he can **** off! :devil:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I bet he thought Zambrotta, Nedved and Del Piero were boring when they embarrassed Real. I used to think highly of Raul, but he can **** off! :devil:
Sure he did!
You know, during that match raul&co were soooooooo bored that they fell asleep :sleepy:
That's the only reason why they didn't win :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He asid that because some obvious factors:

-He lost in the semis against an italian team, and was scored alot by n english one. He realized that his team and his league is good , but not too good, and he must say somthing to justify that.

-He is angry because becks is taking all the atention and the babes from him.

Poor bastard.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why? Those Real bastards are all the same. They're so used to winning that when they don't they have to do something such as that, criticize those who have succeeded :(

I can bet you millions and millions of dollars that Del Piero, Maldini or Zanetti (Javier) would never say something like what Raul said :groan:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, i can imagine del piero, zambrott and buffon..drinking some beers in DP´s house and talking alll the inimaginable bullshit about real and la liga :D

but in front of a camera...he is still the refined captain.ç!!! :)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What more have the italians got to do!!!! , to prove that they are the rulers of europe. Italians at least have the maturity not to brag about it either.
The english league are trying to buy the CL (well chelski are anyway :D)

Jul 12, 2002
This just confirms what I have thought about Raul for a long time. He is a gifted player, but off of the pitch he is a real tool. He says the english have no winning instinct, that's pure shit, they just don't have the players (;)).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
This just confirms what I have thought about Raul for a long time. He is a gifted player, but off of the pitch he is a real tool. He says the english have no winning instinct, that's pure shit, they just don't have the players (;)).
:LOL:

and vannisterror?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Officially Milan are the best team in Europe at the moment, but the people cannot possibly agree ."
well he is right on one thing but what does he think he is the best footballer in the world? he should shut the hell up and keep to himself those type of comments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)