Armenia- (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Women who need to shave...

a lot...

and everything...

and I mean everything.
Western Armenians like those in the States, probably. Eastern Armenians, where our friend Bianconero is heading to, naahhh. It's actually quite scary how different they look from one another. We seem to be remarkably tanned while the Easterners are incredibly white, almost Russianesque.

Well Bianconero, I haven't been to the country in more than 15 years so I can't tell you anything but it's changed quite a lot from then I hear.

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Western Armenians like those in the States, probably. Eastern Armenians, where our friend Bianconero is heading to, naahhh. It's actually quite scary how different they look from one another. We seem to be remarkably tanned while the Easterners are incredibly white, almost Russianesque. Well Bianconero, I haven't been to the country in more than 15 years so I can't tell you anything but it's changed quite a lot from then I hear.
    I try to avoid anywhere were I might be randomly shot, kidnaped, or high jacked- which leaves the USA off my wish list. I will predominately be based in Yerevan. The woman are very lovely.

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    I can honestly say that Yerevan (in Armenia) is a most interesting and fascinating place. Historically very interesting, the people are wonderfully friendly- even to those with few Armenia words- food and drink are superb and great value. The women are to die for. Beautifully dark eyed and fallen haired, slim to full figured, elegant, charming: it is a delight for the eyes to wonder the streets.

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Swag vs bianconero... Round 3 FIGHT!
    I am forgetful: how much of a beating did I give the first 2 rounds?

- - - Updated - - -

Are they still Armenians, i thought that the Turks have killed everyone in the genocide and the last of them (Snoop) was exiled by Jack:evil:
    That would be funny if it wasn't so ignorant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)