Armand Traoré (10 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I am not earmarking Traore as a stunning signing, the answer to all our left back problems...I just don't see the point in concluding, before he has even played a game for us, that he is wretched, and will be nothing short of atrocious for us, if he does ever set foot on the pitch.

He is very young, he will get a chance, and i wish him the best of luck...
You have confidence on this guy more than anyone else here mate.If this Armand proves himself in Juve then it would be you the only one here who predicted that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I've asked many of my friends, who are Arsenal fans, about this guy. And for some reason, every time I mention the name "Traore", they begin to chuckle and say something like how it's a miracle this guy is even a football player at this level.

I guess it's how I would react last year if a Stuttgart fan ever asked me about Molinaro. I hope he proves everyone wrong, though. We so desperately need to improve at that position.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I am not earmarking Traore as a stunning signing, the answer to all our left back problems...I just don't see the point in concluding, before he has even played a game for us, that he is wretched, and will be nothing short of atrocious for us, if he does ever set foot on the pitch.

He is very young, he will get a chance, and i wish him the best of luck...
Fair enough. I've made my point about his abilities as a footballer. I'm not a fan of his but if once he plays for us, i only wish the best for him & hopefully he can prove me wrong.

I'm just being realistic about him actually becoming a great player.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
You have confidence on this guy more than anyone else here mate.If this Armand proves himself in Juve then it would be you the only one here who predicted that.
my friend mr G, I have as much confidence in him as I would have with any youngster, who has hardly played for a first team at one of my favourite english clubs, but at least has been kept on a few seasons there, and hopefully absorbed some of the widely renowned high quality youth coaching that Wenger and his people deliver in a fairly regular basis...

De Ceglie looks suddenly improved, and if he can continue improving, that would be brilliant...but the fact is, we also have traore. We should give him a chance. See what he can do...and its impossible to say he will be awful for us, and impossible to say he will be amazing. Its a lucky dip, rather than a foregone conclusion!

I share the gripes of everyone else here that we failed to buy an already established, decent left back and right back. Traore is nothing more, than a roll of a dice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)