Armand Traoré (7 Viewers)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I don't agree. I like players more when they refuse to cave in to pressure and fast anyway.

Forza Sissoko, Kanoute, Muntari and Seydou Keita :tup:
I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine not eating properly while doing physically demanding activities to not be harmful for your body. If some players do it regardless, then sometimes some people have to be protected from themselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine not eating properly while doing physically demanding activities to not be harmful for your body. If some players do it regardless, then sometimes some people have to be protected from themselves.
Are you suggesting we place them in mental institutions?

Not surprising coming from a "Del Piero hater" :D

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Are you suggesting we place them in mental institutions?

Not surprising coming from a "Del Piero hater" :D
Being institutionalized = Making them eat 3 meals a day in accordance to the dietitian's plan??

And again, I don't hate Del Piero, but let's not get into that here.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Is Traore meant to be our starting LB, or backup De Ceglie?
i wanna see him in our starting LB..cant stand of De ceglie anymore. And btw speaking to this thread you people is to dumb complaint about other religion, Respect other religion please..doesnt care if is Moslem or christian just dont give a shit, we have our own way to do our ritual so "RESPECT" is an important word that makes this world is a better place. a word like "Kick ramadan from football" etc really make me sick

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Nothing funny there, just sad.
i as someone who does not believe in shit (meaning "anything" not meaning any religion is "shit") am pretty amused what kind of image people that claim to be muslim do transfer into other peoples mind by acting like :sergio: . . .

No it didn't, first post after reopening was related to religion.
And the show is still going on.
then let's settle this argument once for all by fighting !

@traore:

since being a solid leftback does only imply having some brain and running all day long i say he has the potential to be a solid full back.

its not like you have to be able to deliver perfect crosses or dispossess the opponent all the time. if he is fast enough i really don't care if he just runs past everyone with the ball to make a simple backpass of 10 metres (which should be a feat every footballer is able to deliver) and if he does not disposses the opponent off the ball he should just disturb and delay him enough until someone comes that is able to take the ball away from the opponent.

under the right guidance full back is nearly as easy to play as as winger ... just don't be a deeshaggly chicken head !

Jul 10, 2006
i wanna see him in our starting LB..cant stand of De ceglie anymore. And btw speaking to this thread you people is to dumb complaint about other religion, Respect other religion please..doesnt care if is Moslem or christian just dont give a shit, we have our own way to do our ritual so "RESPECT" is an important word that makes this world is a better place. a word like "Kick ramadan from football" etc really make me sick
I think it's just as valid to hate on a persons religious beliefs as it is to hate on their political beliefs. Especially since they often go hand in hand.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I don't mind players fasting if they are religious, but IMO they shouldn't get paid if they aren't doing their job and fasting will affect them physically

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
They can believe that a giant onion created the universe as long as it doesn't prevent them from doing their job. Fasting does affect them, significantly at times (Sissoko), so I call that being unprofessional. Respect has nothing to do with it, it's their personal choice but it shouldn't affect the rest of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)