Armand Traoré (9 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No option to buy would be fantastic for us. Not that i have any hope for him, but we can see how he fares in the top level, if he does well, then he might have a future with us.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
No option to buy would be fantastic for us. Not that i have any hope for him, but we can see how he fares in the top level, if he does well, then he might have a future with us.
Fred, just hypothetically , if you have Caceres and just imagine he was loaned to us and performed just as he did last year with us, would you like him back and use him in the first team?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pretty sure Arsenal will sell him regardless of how he does, unless you sell Clichy. You have Gibbs who is superior player, doubt you will keep him if you get a decent bid.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, just hypothetically , if you have Caceres and just imagine he was loaned to us and performed just as he did last year with us, would you like him back and use him in the first team?
Well for Arsenal i wouldn't take him as we already have Sagna as first choice and Manu Eboue as second.

For Juve, imo Motta is a more promising option, so if i had the chance to get Motta(which you did) i'd for Motta over retaining Caceres. Caceres wasn't too bad imo, but he was a little bit too rash and comes across as a rather unintelligent defender. But he was energetic, he was fast and he always made himself available in attack by making forward runs. All in all, i don't think it was such a bad decision not to keep him.

You have to thank us if we turned him into a 3rd or 4th choice LB for Arsenal instead of 6th:D
Of course :D

Pretty sure Arsenal will sell him regardless of how he does, unless you sell Clichy. You have Gibbs who is superior player, doubt you will keep him if you get a decent bid.
You're most probably right.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean what has happend whenever you recalled him to the club, sit in the stands and play in the reserves? Doubt that will change if he comes back.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Well for Arsenal i wouldn't take him as we already have Sagna as first choice and Manu Eboue as second.

For Juve, imo Motta is a more promising option, so if i had the chance to get Motta(which you did) i'd for Motta over retaining Caceres. Caceres wasn't too bad imo, but he was a little bit too rash and comes across as a rather unintelligent defender. But he was energetic, he was fast and he always made himself available in attack by making forward runs. All in all, i don't think it was such a bad decision not to keep him.
So imagine that Traore guy (despite he is LB) if he performs just like Caceres did would you like to keep the player of that calibre and use him in your team?

What I mean is that Barca have sent him on loan and then after a season here they weren't satisfied (he is not in their plans referring to the fact that they had a season to watch him playing for another club).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So imagine that Traore guy (despite he is LB) if he performs just like Caceres did would you like to keep the player of that calibre and use him in your team?

What I mean is that Barca have sent him on loan and then after a season here they weren't satisfied (he is not in their plans referring to the fact that they had a season to watch him playing for another club).
Ya well Barcelona have Dani Alves playing as rightback. Caceres would have needed to show a whole lot more for Barcelona to even consider him.

I wouldn't keep Traore if i were Juve, but lets reserve judgment until we see him play.

May 22, 2007
Juve are great, says Traore
Wednesday 1 September, 2010
Juventus' new signing Armand Traore insists he is joining a great club following his move on loan from Arsenal.

The 21-year-old full-back was brought in to provide Paolo De Ceglie with competition.

Seen outside the clinic where he had a medical, Juventus fans shouted: “Traore, you're great.”

Traore apparently then replied: “No, it's Juve who are great, this is a really great club.”

Juventus paid €500,000 for the privilege of loaning Traore and have an option to sign him next summer for €4.5m.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep01i.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)