Armand Traoré (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No option? Damn, I didn't even know that. So basically Arsenal are using us like we use Siena and all those other teams that we loan players out too.

May 22, 2007
No option? Damn, I didn't even know that. So basically Arsenal are using us like we use Siena and all those other teams that we loan players out too.
Do you see him displacing Clichy from the starting line up in one season at another club? Or getting ahead of Gibbs who they obviously show more faith in?

If he performs well this season, and we can offer him a starting spot, he'll want to stay.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Do you see him displacing Clichy from the starting line up in one season at another club? Or getting ahead of Gibbs who they obviously show more faith in?

If he performs well this season, and we can offer him a starting spot, he'll want to stay.
If he performs well for us and grows in a season then I don't think Wenger will let him go.

May 22, 2007
If he performs well for us and grows in a season then I don't think Wenger will let him go.
Well that depends on whether he becomes happy in Italy. I don't think Wenger will have much choice if the player asks to leave to a club where he could start, he'll have his price.

Obviously, we're getting way ahead of ourselves here, because so far he's proved nothing at all. His debut is important for now.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Agreed. Plus I know Wenger is the king at developing young players but when you have two players ahead of you just as good or better what can 1 do? hes only 20 guys so give him a break. Where to learn defense better then in Italy? so I think 1 year if he plays and he and the team is successful be can be a good talent so lets wait and see I mean come on we went through Grosso Molinaro DG and Grygera how much worse can he be. Remember Caceras, he was fast and a good threat upfront BUT his passing as well wasnt the best and he missed alot of tackles. So its nothing we arnt use to. Give it time.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Since we left everything for the last day, I think that getting him on loan was the thing we couldn't refuse. Actually it is good that we actually brought a fullback at the end. This will buy us some time till the season ends so we can find another good fullback then. Till then we will stick with Traore.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
The left fullback has been signed from Arsenal on a temporary basis. Athletic freshness, phsyical strength and technique to give away: the Juventus left flank has been enriched with more quality thanks to the arrival of Armand Traoré from Arsenal.

Juventus.com

:shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It will be nice to have some speed at the backline. I hope that makes up for the qualities he might be lacking. Then again, he might develop nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)