Arkadiusz Milik (30 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
most expensive furniture in the world.
i find it funny when the allegri defenders call the club broke and no money because of covid + ronaldo wages.

yet despite all this since ronaldo left, the club has wasted:

45m kean
10m milik
75m vlahovic
40m locatelli
11m for weah
10m kostic

not including wages it's even more damning when including di maria and pogba.. that's almost 200m in transfers fees.

all of them have either failed to deliver, or now bench level. but yeah the fans keep complaining the club is broke when the club keeps spending 45m for bench level players.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He would be more usefull somewhere in brasil planting trees. One of the easiest hattrick i have ever seen. His positioning, running, vison and stopping ball are another level...

Jul 2, 2006
He must have seen this post that reminds him of his responsibility that he's here to plant trees!
These are the trees he planted so far.

maxresdefault.jpg

He would be more usefull somewhere in brasil planting trees. One of the easiest hattrick i have ever seen. His positioning, running, vison and stopping ball are another level...
458ca9205f1e26201f99ef8985500f8d.jpg

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
One of the players in the background yelling ‘ You haven’t scored a hattrick since the youth sector’ :lol: … Think it was AS’s voice.
didn't watch so can't verify who said what, it's just that the hungarian commentator said yesterday that milik scored two hattricks for marseille, one in the league (vs angers) and one in the cup against a lower tier team i can't remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)