Arkadiusz Milik (2 Viewers)

Mar 12, 2019
The most anti-talented striker of All Times.
He is always shit, he was shit when he scored the hat-trick that day.. I always knew that he’ll be shit here because he was shit everywhere he played. I hate the games when i see him starting for this team. I was happy that he took a red tonight just so I’ll not see him play. And i hate Allegri giving you minutes today instead of Yildiz.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What he did was utterly stupid and avoidable. It's really mind-boggling what Allegri saw in him to deserve a starting role in this important match.
Every game is important in such a close race, but he is obviously going to start him now when he has three forwards fit. Home to Empoli is a lower risk game but then this shit happens, it's annoying and changes the game.

Easy to forget but last game he started Milik scored a hat trick. This sort of thing can happen especially when a player doesn't start that often and is trying to make an impression. It's not like Milik has history of it or isn't very experienced, he had a brain fart and it's massive because every mistake counts now.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Every game is important in such a close race, but he is obviously going to start him now when he has three forwards fit. Home to Empoli is a lower risk game but then this shit happens, it's annoying and changes the game.

Easy to forget but last game he started Milik scored a hat trick. This sort of thing can happen especially when a player doesn't start that often and is trying to make an impression. It's not like Milik has history of it or isn't very experienced, he had a brain fart and it's massive because every mistake counts now.
I can agree to some extent but I believe that it's better if Yildiz plays as the second striker, putting both Milik and Vlahovic is a bit much. Anyways we have to move on and focus on the derby. I have confidence that we'll play better in Milano.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can agree to some extent but I believe that it's better if Yildiz plays as the second striker, putting both Milik and Vlahovic is a bit much. Anyways we have to move on and focus on the derby. I have confidence that we'll play better in Milano.
I meant to say "start him now and then" and tbh I can see why he did in this game, if the guy is training well, Allegri is one of those who will give players a chance. I know it's easy to say we start Yildiz every game but a coach always gets called out when things go wrong far more than the other way around.

It's not news to say Milik is the inferior player. He could just as easily had a couple of goals tonight in a universe where he pulls out of that and then it's no problem.

Allegri took his foot off the gas with the lineup as it looked an easier game on paper, and Milik's idiocy hung everyone out to dry. Still, I agree that at home even with 10, even for a long time, we should be doing more to win the game. But that's what an attacking coach does, quite often they lose but sometimes win. Allegri was never going to be the coach to try that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That was never a red card. I've seen worst shit that went with just a yellow card.
It was a swipe rather than a front on challenge with studs showing and I think the ref rightly gave a yellow in real time. But once VAR got involved it was always going to be a red after you freeze frame on the contact because it looks much worse than what it was. There was no way the ref was going to the screen and staying with his original decision.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
I meant to say "start him now and then" and tbh I can see why he did in this game, if the guy is training well, Allegri is one of those who will give players a chance. I know it's easy to say we start Yildiz every game but a coach always gets called out when things go wrong far more than the other way around.

It's not news to say Milik is the inferior player. He could just as easily had a couple of goals tonight in a universe where he pulls out of that and then it's no problem.

Allegri took his foot off the gas with the lineup as it looked an easier game on paper, and Milik's idiocy hung everyone out to dry. Still, I agree that at home even with 10, even for a long time, we should be doing more to win the game. But that's what an attacking coach does, quite often they lose but sometimes win. Allegri was never going to be the coach to try that.
In a season that Allegri made the right choices 9/10, on this one the lineup was questionable in my opinion. We are not playing midweek and still have time to recover for the inter match. These games have always been the pits that we should try to avoid. It is what it is and I really think there's a good performance against inter waiting for us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Szczesny: Milik's red card, there are no doubts: it's the same dynamics as the fouls by Berardi against us and Malinovskyi in Genoa – all three red cards rightly "given"...
He is right. You often see these types of fouls being a yellow and it feels like we always seem to be at the wrong side of it.

I don't disagree with Milik getting the red, studs were up and he could have injured the player. But refs aren't consistent with it. Berardi and Malinovskyi should have been reds. There were other games not involving us where a red should have been shown too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)