Arkadiusz Milik (14 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he has 2 goals in 13matches. gatti has 3 goals in 13 matches. why did the club waste 20m signing him again? i thought the club was poor and needed to save money?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
what gotcha point are you trying to make here? is defending milik the hill you want to die on?
You don’t need to invent fake numbers to make your point is the point I’m trying to make. Club shouldn’t have paid the 7m to sign him either.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I guess all forwards are shit. We should sell them all and bring in others. I'm the others coming in will score easily in the team.
you are being sarcastic but it's true all the forwards are bad. for 7 seasons the attacking play has been regressing. but ronaldo and higuain didn't struggle to score.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
TBF Milik really is shit, he even lost spot in out NT team, lagging behing guys like Świderski and Buksa. He was only bought because Allegri didnt see Kean in attack but on the wing and once we bought him, typical Allegri logic, he moved Kean back to attack.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
you are being sarcastic but it's true all the forwards are bad. for 7 seasons the attacking play has been regressing. but ronaldo and higuain didn't struggle to score.
You may not agree with me on this but I reckon those squads were way better than what we have now. We have mckennie starting FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

And by no means am I suggesting milik is a world beater. Nor am I saying vlahovic is a super star striker.

But I have a question, based on our tactics, and lack of creativity, who would be ideal for our CF role, also keeping in mind they have to be available??

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You may not agree with me on this but I reckon those squads were way better than what we have now. We have mckennie starting FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

And by no means am I suggesting milik is a world beater. Nor am I saying vlahovic is a super star striker.

But I have a question, based on our tactics, and lack of creativity, who would be ideal for our CF role, also keeping in mind they have to be available??
lukaku. it makes sense why club was desperate to get him. but it backfired cuz they were not desperate enough and now juve is stuck with a striker on high wages that will be impossible to sell.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So you think lukaku would be scoring loads of goals for us under allegri with these shitful tactics?
goals is just part of the picture. if scoring goals is only thing that matters then chiesa also is having a very bad season. half season in and he only has 5 goals.

lukaku does almost everything better than vlahovic or milik. better at bullying defenders, stronger, better in air, better at flicks, better at team play, better with weaker foot, faster, and doesn't shy away from attacking the ball.

if you think juve is weak and allegri is defensive then you haven't watch roma play under mourinho who plays ultra defensive.. their team aside from lukaku has like 2-3 players that would start for this juve. yet lukaku isn't struggling to score.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Most of the argument in this thread is that he isn't scoring enough goals. In general, many have vented at his body language and lack of desire to work hard. And I'm in agreement with that. Against Genoa he didn't score, but he actually put chiesa through to create the penalty. Besides that, he was non existent a bit like the amount of creative plays in our final third.

Again, I'm not saying he is doing great things and shouldn't get a kick up the ass...because I believe he needs to look more hungry and like he gives a fuck out there...but criticising him for his lack of goals, which again, has been the main talking point in here, isn't entirely fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)