Arkadiusz Milik (26 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what you are guys saying, I was totally against his signing, but he does 10 times more in games than Susan, who cant even keep a simple ball. Just perfect as a rotation CF.
i'd argue juventus is in desperate need of 1st team players that signing him makes no sense for bench. him and kean have scored same amount of goals. kean is ours and we sunk money into him even if he isn't on paper better than milik. no need to waste 9m on milik when we need cms and fullbacks to start

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what you are guys saying, I was totally against his signing, but he does 10 times more in games than Susan, who cant even keep a simple ball. Just perfect as a rotation CF.
Pretty shocking indictment of this teams squad building when you realize the club spent 80mil on vlahovic when the team would have been significantly better off if instead it had just kept dybala or morty but basically let them walk for free. Of course sacking allegri is going to solve these problems LOL

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Because 7+2m is nothing in 2023 and he's been good? Sometimes you gotta wonder what sport people are watching.
Hes been good?? Since when?:lol: Clearly you and I have different ideas about what constitutes a good performance.
Then again you're an allegri diehard. No doubt this is a healthy draw to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would you get as a cheap, reliable backup striker to our 80m superstar?
At this point I would rather promote Yildiz

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Took his goal really well.

Crazy decision to let him take the penalty (he doesn't take them, his shooting accuracy is poor, his confidence was terrible and he was hitting it to his international teammate). I don't think many thought he was going to score.

Too many occasions in the first half he had chances to get shots away but refused. Hopefully now he has a goal again he will be less cautious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)