Arkadiusz Milik (32 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It must be said that he faded away after a good start. He doesn't do anything significantly wrong but he just doesn't score any more.
Got injured and hasn't played as much. Is still dangerous Infront of goal. Hasn't missed too many notable chances.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
MoM for me.

He didn't get any chances because we barely created any but his overall play was good and played a big part in opening Verona up for the goal.
This.

That ball to Rabiot in the lead up to the goal was great. Fantastic hold up play, and a pass that put Verona under big pressure. Just needs another goal again to help with his confidence imo. Looks like he’ll be starting against Lazio again too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Has his first touch been always this good? In this game he controlled two high balls while moving forward with a feather touch like it was nothing. Noticed that in previous games as well.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn't think he had as good a game as his other performances but played a huge part in Kostic's second and really good movement for his goal.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This

He was better against Verona but still played well tonight. Very unselfish player and works hard for the team. Reminds me a bit of Dzeko in the way he plays. Needed that goal for sure.
Except when he didn’t pass for Fagioi but tried to score himself,but can’t/won’t blame him , we were 2-0 already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)