Arkadiusz Milik (29 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The guy who started over him also scored a goal btw and was very good the two previous games.

Let's not make a savior out of him, other than the goal he was just as invisible as Kean and Vlahović. It's not a striker problem

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Unlike you, I put less blame on the players overall (although I do think Kean is absolute garbage) but more on the current manager and the guys running the club.
Good for you. What does that have to do with the fact you're dumbfounded why a guy who scored goals before against Benfica didn't start and a guy that also scored a goal tonight did?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The records says Kean scored

But actually he just stole a Dusan goal
It looked "in" already.. probably luckily for Kean.. there was no GLT
The ball wasn't in, quite clearly. They don't need glt to go to var and look at other camera angles later during the game.

Vlahović missed a sitter, ball bounced back off of him to Kean who scored.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good for you. What does that have to do with the fact you're dumbfounded why a guy who scored goals before against Benfica didn't start and a guy that also scored a goal tonight did?
Because the guy who scored a proper goal tonight has scored more goals in one month than the guy who started tonight did in six

Is that easier for you to understand? Or do you want me to draw a diagram for you

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Because the guy who scored a proper goal tonight has scored more goals in one month than the guy who started tonight did in six

Is that easier for you to understand? Or do you want me to draw a diagram for you
Maybe while you are drawing a diagram you can also show me the math that says 1<1?

You can also show me what a proper goal means lmao

You're bitching that a guy who scored a goal started over a guy who also scored a goal. Neither of them did anything else in terms of link up play and creating chances so you're just yelling at clouds as per usual

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This guy has to be signed. He is fast, drops back, has decent pas and dribbling and tech. And I think he has a lot of quality for someone to sit on a bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)