Arkadiusz Milik (6 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Milik was always a valuable asset as he knows how to score and is pretty good technically and in build-up. The problems start when he gets injured and is unable to find good form after that.
With out staff as we know the question is not "if" he gets injured, it's "when".

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Damn he proof me wrong here. I was sure he will be bad since he waste a lot of chances and he did miss one earlier this match but volley was godlike

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
il nuovo mandzukic, not technically but spiritually
mandzukic was a bully and a leader, i don't particularly see that in milik

on the pitch they're completely different players. milik has a better touch and he'll score more if he manages to stay healthy, but offers not a lot defensively, despite the fact that yesterday's first goal started with a nice ball recovery from milik. he needs to keep those moments coming though and he can get close to mandzu's workrate. it remains to be seen how well milik deals with derbies or important matches; mandzukic was excellent mentally

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I was fairly optimistic and didn't mind the transfer but he's exceeding every possible expectation. Even at our worst he managed to get himself in scoring positions and score a decent amount, he will get purchased in January already

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Never thought he'd be starting and partnering vlahovic...
that's actually a good point. i can't mention any top team playing with 2 lamp posts, but these two are our best options until chiesa and di maria can't be relied on.

also, what a fucking brilliant shot it was, i rewatched it a few times already. the timing, the vision, the anticipation, the posture, the shot, very nice. top player worthy. forza milik, let's hope he can keep it up.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
that's actually a good point. i can't mention any top team playing with 2 lamp posts, but these two are our best options until chiesa and di maria can't be relied on.

also, what a fucking brilliant shot it was, i rewatched it a few times already. the timing, the vision, the anticipation, the posture, the shot, very nice. top player worthy. forza milik, let's hope he can keep it up.

It was also him who hit the post with a great header isnt it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)