Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
No rush here needed here IMO. If Napoli remains stubborn and we fail to offload Higuain, simply recall Higuain and use him for another half a year, while getting Milik for free?
I wanted him because it would offload Berna, but now there’s a possibility that we swap Berna for Partey I’m less interested in Milik.

Don’t give them anything; let’s see if we can pick him up for 10m in October.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wanted him because it would offload Berna, but now there’s a possibility that we swap Berna for Partey I’m less interested in Milik.

Don’t give them anything; let’s see if we can pick him up for 10m in October.
agreed about milik. making him an instant priority and overpaying him now would be a mistake.

we'd still need a 9 as higuain is clearly finished. who would you pick?

Jun 16, 2020
agreed about milik. making him an instant priority and overpaying him now would be a mistake.

we'd still need a 9 as higuain is clearly finished. who would you pick?
At this point I’m hoping for Jimenez. Schira said they we are interested yesterday, Tuttosport followed after that. Have to say that is has to be at the right price, but in terms of qualities he’s the best of the attackers that are linked to us last months.

A fantasy pick would be Jovic, loan + obligation as Milan is trying for some months now.

And you?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
At this point I’m hoping for Jimenez. Schira said they we are interested yesterday, Tuttosport followed after that. Have to say that is has to be at the right price, but in terms of qualities he’s the best of the attackers that are linked to us last months.

A fantasy pick would be Jovic, loan + obligation as Milan is trying for some months now.

And you?
jimenez is 29, not exactly a goal scoring machine, and his rumored asking price (~80m) is out of this world and our budget. i don't see the point.

before the break, i though keeping higuain for an other season and letting his contract expire would be an option to consider, but the way he returned for the closing stages of the season made it clear that he needs to be moved, no matter what.

i'm still hoping for rebic, but we're not even linked. these morata, milik and jimenez rumors aren't anything to be excited about. it really depends on the dybala situation. if he stays, he must play, and we'd only need a backup 9 in that case. if he's sold, nedved should call his buddy raiola asap for haaland. splash the dybala money on him and be done with the position for the next decade.

Jun 16, 2020
jimenez is 29, not exactly a goal scoring machine, and his rumored asking price (~80m) is out of this world and our budget. i don't see the point.

before the break, i though keeping higuain for an other season and letting his contract expire would be an option to consider, but the way he returned for the closing stages of the season made it clear that he needs to be moved, no matter what.

i'm still hoping for rebic, but we're not even linked. these morata, milik and jimenez rumors aren't anything to be excited about. it really depends on the dybala situation. if he stays, he must play, and we'd only need a backup 9 in that case. if he's sold, nedved should call his buddy raiola asap for haaland. splash the dybala money on him and be done with the position for the next decade.
I think that 80m is exaggerated. Yes, it were the first reports, but I didn’t believe them. Tuttosport was saying 60m yesterday, still to much, but it looked already a lot better. I think his real value is somewhere between 40/50m. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Wolves is interested in Costa, they seem to love wingers with a lot of pace. He’s a late bloomer tho.

Higuain has to go, agreed.

Dybala and Ronaldo were doing nice together after the break, but I still believe that they need a pure 9 or a targetman between them. It doesn’t have to be a goalscoring machine, but a complete player who can pass and score. I think that Jimenez fits that profile.

I liked the Cornelius - Kulusevski tandem more than the Gervinho - Kulusevski aswel btw. Things get easier with a good striker.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

I'd love Morata back. Exactly the type of striker we could use. But at the right price of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)