Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No thanks. I don't like any of the strikers for Italy, especially Belotti and Immobile. They are both very disappointing on the big stage, big fish in a small to mid sized pond type players a la Berardi.
Belotti seems a fighter to me. He can score some spectacular goals too. Maybe Toro would be interested in some of our players?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Belotti has spells where he's the striker version of Bernardeschi - all effort and no end product. I could see him being very frustrating here coming off the bench/occasional starter.

Obviously he's scored 7 games in a row so he'll be linked to other clubs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What happen with Pjaca?
and Rossi

- - - Updated - - -

I think most of us are scarred by the amount of injury prone players we sign on a cheap, just to come here and bust.

I think we have taken enough risk with this kind of guys

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Di Marzio now talking about the Milik deal. Nothing that we dont know yet; we’ve a agreement with Milik, they want Bernardeschi in return. They should go in negotiations now with him, he’s using a new agent and they need to negotiate something with his image rights. If they fail to get a agreement with Berna, they’d like Pellegrini or Romero. Di Marzio talking imo means that negotiations are starting to look like something.

I fully understand that a lot of you guys don’t want Milik. There are more interesting names, I’d love to have Gabriel Jesus for example.

Still at this point I’m hoping that we make this happen. This would solve two problems: selling Bernardeschi and getting a CF. Meanwhile he’s a bit younger than the alternatives (Zapata, Dzeko, Cavani), and a lot cheaper than Higuain. Therefore I say it’s a good transfer. He’s also a bit underrated. Obviously no world class striker but good as bench option.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Di Marzio now talking about the Milik deal. Nothing that we dont know yet; we’ve a agreement with Milik, they want Bernardeschi in return. They should go in negotiations now with him, he’s using a new agent and they need to negotiate something with his image rights. If they fail to get a agreement with Berna, they’d like Pellegrini or Romero. Di Marzio talking imo means that negotiations are starting to look like something.

I fully understand that a lot of you guys don’t want Milik. There are more interesting names, I’d love to have Gabriel Jesus for example.

Still at this point I’m hoping that we make this happen. This would solve two problems: selling Bernardeschi and getting a CF. Meanwhile he’s a bit younger than the alternatives (Zapata, Dzeko, Cavani), and a lot cheaper than Higuain. Therefore I say it’s a good transfer. He’s also a bit underrated. Obviously no world class striker but good as bench option.
I agree, we need a option upfront (Higuain needs to leave), Milik is a different type of player that we have, still I feel he is underrated, he is a good box player, but still quite good with the ball to.

As you said, Berna leaves to, a big plus if that happens. Douglas Costa and Higuain out would save alot of money. Milik and Zaniolo in would be nice. With Zaniolo and Kulusevski we would have 2 young players with potential to be WC, both can play mulitiply positions to. Would not be suprised if one of them (if Zaniolo arrives) would be tested as a mezzala.

Zaniolo/Kulusevski Arthur Bentancur

Zaniolo/Kulusevski Dybala Ronaldo

Milik as a supersub.

Would still hope we get another midfielder, but it could work. Kulusevski said himself he played alot as a mezzala before, his best position according to himself is trequartista. What I like alot is both has the ability to run with the ball forward,

I have a strong feeling Zaniolo will come to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)