Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Reinforce the midfield first FFS! But no, 45 million on Kulu, potentially more funds wasted on this walking injury hazard on an expiring contract, and still no "real" reinforcement for midfield (Arthur doesn't count).

rainhard

May 5, 2004
:yuck: :inter:

Reinforce the midfield first FFS! But no, 45 million on Kulu, potentially more funds wasted on this walking injury hazard on an expiring contract, and still no "real" reinforcement for midfield (Arthur doesn't count).
I think Kulu will be exciting prospect for us

Both Kulu and Arthur can give great pass to opponent box

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milik has given priority to juventus even if Napoli asks €40m that the Bianconeri would like to avoid paying by basing the negotiation on an exchange (Bernardeschi or Pellegrini). Considering also that the Pole will be released in just 6 months. [Sky]

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I agree, but our midfield still needs work, a lot of work!
Yes indeed, but sometimes in football world opportunity to get certain kind of players. and that is the case for Kulu, I think
In Kulu investment they see him as exciting prospect and if there are no covid, maybe he will make his stage in Euro 2020 and he will be out of our reach
That is the logical think that I can think of the way in Kulu's deal

And for his transfer fee, I think we overpay a little (dont know if there are another club have interest on him)

For our midfield, lets start with what we have and already done deal transfer
Only Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot that we need to keep, I am fancy Rabiot's talent ( you can see the glimpse of that from his goals against Milan)
At least he can be a backup that we can depend and plusvalenza next season

As we play with 3 midfielder, then we need 6 players in that area and maybe another player like a winger, wingback versatile enough to play CM in case we have injury crisis. So we only need at least 1 big signing for CM, I already said we go for Aouar, Locatelli (this both potential) and 1 big signing (boss midfielder). For that big signing, I give Casemiro as resemblence kind of player that we should look

and yeah, we will need only 1 or 2 players more if we can get Klopp :cool:
I will only take SMS and Locatelli if that is the case, maybe try to swap Rabiot with Aouar. SMS will be our biggest signing

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milik has given priority to juventus even if Napoli asks €40m that the Bianconeri would like to avoid paying by basing the negotiation on an exchange (Bernardeschi or Pellegrini). Considering also that the Pole will be released in just 6 months. [Sky]
So he'll have 9.5 months left on his current contract when the 2020-21 season starts, and they want €40m? We're not that stupid, not even this bunch.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Still don't want a player like that not about his ability. We have enough players with questionable mentality as it is.

@DAiDEViL
Yeah, don't see what Icardi has to do with Milik, but whatever. Let them be.

It's ability as well though. One dimensional box striker and probably not a good fit next to Ronaldo either. But nice to see who's ok with flooding the club with cunts.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So we wouldn't want someone who could actually finish a high percentage of chances through passes coming his way, as well as someone who has a fantastic sense of positioning.

The reason why all of his goals look so easy is because his timing gets him to that point.

But ok. Let's go for Milik instead. Cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Or better yet., let's see what striker we can get at the age of 27 who has a proven track record of scoring goals, for 50 million.

And no, I didn't care WHY his price tag was 50 million. When you are at a shit show like Inter, these things happen. He's had no issues at PSG.

But it's too late now anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)