Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Icardi, I think 20 goals guranteed per season if he is fit

What I don't like of him is so much controversy around Wanda Nara. Too much drama so let's find another striker with that kind

Thank god he already go to Chelsea, If he follow Rangnick then Milan is a force for next season

How about Cavani for free just for backup

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Injuries are the down side to this, as all of our low fee, high wage gambles. So few have paid off you'd think we would try a different tact.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i read rumors ranging from 40m to 50m. does this qualify for low, considering the post-corona market price drop, him being on the last year of his contract, and his injury record?
I'd be amazed if we paid that. Lemme look at his injury record the last two season...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I hope this is a joke. Paying 40 50 mil. for a bench warmer and 5 mil. in salary is mental.
Paratici had my benefit of the doubt but if this goes through it's unforgivable.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd be amazed if we paid that. Lemme look at his injury record the last two season...
even something around 40 would be excessive in a cash only deal. if only adl would take berna as a bargaining chip, in that case, some usual financial doping could be expected.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
even something around 40 would be excessive in a cash only deal. if only adl would take berna as a bargaining chip, in that case, some usual financial doping could be expected.
He's got to be barely worth €50m even without an expiring contract, with that injury record and Covid-19.

I can see a gamble here where we offer them <€30m or keep Higuain for his final year. It's essentially a "sub / authentic" CF role anyway if Dybala remains, as expected.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will only take Milik for straight swap with Berna, even that I feeling some risk for the worst scenario
What if Berna find his Fio form again with Napoli and Milik ruptured his ACL again then retire

But looking what Berna offer to us just do that if we want to gamble with Milik

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We just never learn do we? This has all the signs of another Pjaca.
Frankly, I would rather we get Dzeko as a stop gap measure for 1-2 years rather than Milk.
I think not fair to compare this Milik deal with Pjaca deal, when we bough Pjaca he is really exciting player
He ruptured his ACL after he joined with us, that might be ruin his career

- - - Updated - - -

who wants the thread again?
What?? this is done deal?? FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)