Arjen Robben (48 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I would be happy having him an Pepe at RW. Maybe then we would play 433 more often. These days as soon as Pepe is injured or suspended we switch to 352.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bayern Munich have cooled rumours that Juventus target Arjen Robben could leave the Bundesliga giants in the summer.

The Dutchman has been paired with the Old Lady following their return to Champions League football for 2012-13.

“I can guarantee that no stars will leave,” Bayern chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Bild. “Robben’s new contract is almost signed. He will stay here with us at Bayern for some time to come.”

It is understood that the former Real Madrid man will put pen to paper on a new deal at the Allianz Arena until June 2015.

The international’s current agreement expires in 2013.

Close thread?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Come on, Robben's quality and that's a fact. You don't need Youtube videos to prove it.

He was good against Real too.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Oh don't get me wrong!! I love the guy to sign for us but can't see it happening so I'm using the old "choker in big matches" tag to soften the blow ;)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
hes not a choker in big matches. he would be considered as good as messi or ronaldo if he wasnt injured so frequently..
So would I if I took football as a full time profession.......sounds silly huh!!? Just like something else I just read (wink wink)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
It's hilarious that you all think he'd come here. This is a guy playing a CL final for the second time since 2010. On his day he can single-handedly rip apart any defense in Europe. That part is meant to demonstrate that he's too good to want to join Juve right now. Not to mention he hates Italian football. EPL-bound.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He has already played in the EPL; I don't see why he'd want to go back there. I don't think he's coming here, but I don't think it's as unrealistic as some people seem to suggest/think. Perhaps he needs a new challenge, in a different league ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: He played for Real Madrid up until the 09 season; the season after Madrid disposed of him, he reached the CL final against Sneijder's (another Real reject who left in 09 as well) Inter. Madrid must have felt horrible watching their two ex players battling it out for the coveted European prize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)