Arjen Robben (42 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I said Os because he is the only one who wants Robben here more than me :stuckup:
We CANNOT sign a better winger/SS then him, even if he would be unrealistic, mean that because only two assuredly better then him are untouchable targets.

Ribery is extremely good, but he does NOT have the same decisive and impactful performances Robben has shown that potentially carry teams (only few players capable of that), can have better form or better season, but defenitely is not the better player.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
vucinic - cavani - robben will wreak havoc to any defense for sure... or even more insane, sell matri, quaq, and vucinic then get suarez - cavani - robben :tuttosport: we would have no bench tough :lol: esti - immobile - pepe for the bench! :rofl:

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
What ever these gay assed Italian papers say........ He isn't gonna come. Can't remember the last big game robben dominated seeing how high profiled he is. But I'd surely have him on our side anyway. And I'm convinced that twice when we beat Real Madrid when he didn't feature at all apart from 15 odd min in the Turin game that he soley heartedly nearly gave us a new ass hole. He was ripping us apart......can't remember who it was that was marking him. Think needed counselling afterwards that's for sure :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What would be more difficult:

Enticing Robben to come and actually be able to afford him or:

Convince Bayern (whom hate us) to sell Robben to Juventus?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
What ever these gay assed Italian papers say........ He isn't gonna come. Can't remember the last big game robben dominated seeing how high profiled he is. But I'd surely have him on our side anyway. And I'm convinced that twice when we beat Real Madrid when he didn't feature at all apart from 15 odd min in the Turin game that he soley heartedly nearly gave us a new ass hole. He was ripping us apart......can't remember who it was that was marking him. Think needed counselling afterwards that's for sure :p
England - Robben 2-3? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)