Arjen Robben (3 Viewers)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Wishful thinking on this one guys. I'm sure a cheaper option is on our shortlist hmmmmm let's say in a mid table serie a club

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Given how fancy Robben is and how Juve is hated in Serie A he will probably break his legs if he played for us. But still he is worth atleast tabling an offer regardless of how Bayern is and how Robben views Serie A.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Robben: Juve have great future
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich star Arjen Robben has fuelled suggestions that he could join Juventus at the end of the season.

The Dutchman has been named as a possible transfer target for the Turin giants and he didn’t exactly shut the door when asked about the Old Lady.

“The interest of a great club like Juventus is always pleasing,” he told Sky Sport Italia after Tuesday’s 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the Champions League.

“Juventus have had a great season, they are looking to rebuild and they have a team with a great future.

“I’m very happy at Bayern, but I still haven’t signed a contract extension and you never know what will happen in football.”

The winger, born in January 1984, is only tied to the Bundesliga giants until June 2013. If he doesn’t sign this summer then Bayern will run the risk of losing him for free at the end of next season.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I dont want him in Juve =) too primitive according to his selfishness. And his legs are excessively fragile (it has to be recalled every time when Robben is mentioned) !!!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I dont want him in Juve =) too primitive according to his selfishness. And his legs are excessively fragile (it has to be recalled every time when Robben is mentioned) !!!
You don't have to worry about it, he ain't coming, shouldn't read anything into that interview.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
You don't have to worry about it, he ain't coming, shouldn't read anything into that interview.
Yeah...I think the same. I liked him whe he was kicking Fio's and ManU's asses... but when he hasn't done it to Inter... I dispise him and Bayern either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)