Argentine Sensation linked (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
I've seen Mascherano before the copa. good buy imo. much better than tacchi. but he wont adapt and will be loaned til he's sick of it and join some club like Villareal and prosper there. and if he does adapt, he's never gonna be picked regularly over tacchi IMO

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I don't think Capello will pick Tacchi, he is not Lippi, he will start a new chapter with Emerson and Blasi in the centre, thats for sure.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This guy sounds like a promising player but we don't need another DM now. Tacchinardi, Emerson, Blasi, and Appiah are already on our books.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

OOh my god....how do you discover me in front of everyone?...my boss Luciano will be mad at me.....:down:........:D
tell to your boss now bro...i want his position hahaha lolz

so sad watching trofeo TIM:down:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Tach will start IMO otherwise they would have sold him already. There is no way Don Fabio and Moggi is keeping near 30 year old, relatively high wage earner to sit on the bench. If Blasi do start, then he will have to displace Tach as the season gets along. Good thing is that we will be in 3competitions so everybody, and to some extent even Appiah will get chance to prove to new manager of their ability.

Jul 28, 2002
unfortunately we are stuck with tac, like we are stuck with luliano and pessoto, they are part of the (stale) furniture.

Jul 28, 2002
tis so painfull, its like they are partof juve permanantly, in any other team, pesso and lulinao woulda gone along time ago.

owen

Aug 1, 2004
i think that juve should try to bring at least one more striker as Di Vaio left juve for valencia...i think that tevez would be a good replacement for him....he is not only young,he also has a potential to develop to a good striker....he performs well at the copa-america...he also good at set-pieces...

Jul 28, 2002
shame he is like dp, and micco thus not likely an effective buy.....cave would have been brilliant.

Jul 28, 2002
Gunners linked with Argentine
Monday, 02 August 2004

by Peter ORourke
Arsenal are reported to be pondering a move for Argentine midfielder Javier Mascherano.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is thought to be considering the River Plate star as a possible replacement for Patrick Vieira should he leave for Real Madrid.

Mascherano is regarded as one of the best young players in Argentina after helping River Plate to win their domestic championship last season.

The 20-year-old, who recently broke into the international set-up, also impressed at last month's Copa America.

Mascherano is a tough-tackling midfielder and would be an ideal option to take over from Vieira at Highbury if he does leave.

Spanish side Deportivo La Coruna are also keen on Mascherano as they see the South American as a possible successor to veteran midfielder Mauro Silva.

Deportivo are believed to have tabled a €6 million bid for the player, although River Plate president Jose Maria Aguilar insists he has received no approaches for Mascherano.

"I have had no contact that is important," said Aguilar.

so we wont be getting this guy :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we may be using a rotation policy again.i doubt appiah,blasi or tacch would want to warm the bench week in week out,and they're all good enough for the occasional start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)