Argentine Sensation linked (2 Viewers)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We need a creative player like Carlos Tevez, not another centre midfielder FFS.
If Nedved is injuryed, who the hell in our team can create chance and dribble pass players ??? No one at all, well apart from Zambrotta, but he is a left back !

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Carlos Tevez had a fantastic Copa America, scored twice from freekicks in the tournament.
I was watching him in the final against Brazil. He has amazing technical and dribbling abilities, and was leaving the Brazilian defence for dead. He is about the same size as Miccoli, but with much better vision and the guy is only 20. If he was to develop with Juve, I can see him to become a better player than Zidane.
At the moment, he makes Cassano and Rooney look like they are crap players.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Carlos Tevez had a fantastic Copa America, scored twice from freekicks in the tournament.
I was watching him in the final against Brazil. He has amazing technical and dribbling abilities, and was leave the Brazilian defence for dead. about the same size as Miccoli, but with much better vision and the guy is only 20. If he was to develop with Juve, I can see him to become a better player than Zidane.
Yea tevez is a fvcking amazing player a real talent

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
I was watching him in the final against Brazil. He has amazing technical and dribbling abilities, and was leave the Brazilian defence for dead. about the same size as Miccoli, but with much better vision and the guy is only 20. If he was to develop with Juve, I can see him to become a better player than Zidane.
The same thing has been said about Saviola! And he was just 16, young players who plays a couple of great games and suddenly they are the next that and that. But the most of you seem to forget is that its is easier to shyne when your are young and dont have the same amount of pressure on you. You should judge the player how he performs when its time do deliver and lead the team. Just look at Owen!

And how come all of you want Mascherano? we already got players like this who are young. And some of you say if we dont get Emerson we should get this guy. I havent seen this kid play and obvioulsy you have to have potential if your that young and playing for Argentina, but Emerson is worldclass and if dont get him, we cant buy a player like this and expect him to do aswell as Emerson. There is a big difference in winning the Champions league and winning the Italian cup, you know ;)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Hey, people, i have seen this boy playing he is really a player with extrordinary potential. Right now, dont think there is a young italian defensive midfilder with his potential. It would be a big asset for juve.....
Absolutely Agree with you.

Just buy him.
He is potenital.

anyway... sometimes i think --> Eaglesnake is Moggi's man that
surf the forum :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Tevez is a real talent: I have seen him in Coppa Libertadores, and he is arguably the best young talent in the world ATM. And I know Hydde is a big fan of him, and can tell us much more.;). And I agree with Edge, if there is anyone that I want Juve to buy from South America, it is defintely Tevez, but he is going to worth a lot of dinero, and only way for us to finance his deal IMO is to sell either Nedved or Del Piero. Mind you, Juan Roman Riquelme, another great Boca talent, failed to settle in Barca before showing worth in Villarreal. Despite his magical talent, Tevez is needs to adapt to European and its fast tempo game, which makes him more riskier player than Rooney or Cassano.
After all, Coppa America is no European Championship in terms of competitiveness and quality.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
This season I was able to follow boca juniors libertadores campaign, thanks to hungarian sport tv. Since I saw Tevez regulary, I'm a keep on saying that he is the player who should be bought to replace Dp when its needed.

He is the ideal mixture of Davids and Dp, all the fighting spirit and all the skill of the world in one player. He is a real prodigy, a real beast, who can score, pass, dribble, he is a future leader. I adore Fabricio, but I'd swap him for Carlitos without any hesitation.

I didnt see much of Mascherano, but what I had seen was enough to rate him much higher than any of our current dm-s (I only donno blasi very well). Even If Emo can be stolen from Rome, I'd buy Mascherano as an investment for the furure and as a class dm for the present.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
dunno where i read, but it seems like River have accepted Juve's offer for Mascherano. River Plate officials are now in Europe looking to secure EU passport for Mascherano, because his grandparents are italian.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

Absolutely Agree with you.

Just buy him.
He is potenital.

anyway... sometimes i think --> Eaglesnake is Moggi's man that
surf the forum :D
OOh my god....how do you discover me in front of everyone?...my boss Luciano will be mad at me.....:down:........:D

Sep 14, 2003
Saw Tevez for the 1st time last night and I was impressed, I don't believe he's the sort of player who will interest us though, or more spcifically, Moggi. I'm still p*ssed we didn't get Kaka.

Jul 28, 2002
tevez....explosive class.

Javier maschowhato.....why do we need another dm??if we get emo, why would we need him ?? why cant we get a class amor wigner??why why why??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
...Since I saw Tevez regulary, I'm a keep on saying that he is the player who should be bought to replace Dp when its needed.
I really do like Tevez' play. He's always fired up and yet makes mature, very good decisions out on the field to complement his physical play.

But replacing DP? I don't think he's going to be landing any commercial endorsements like DP has anytime soon given his current state of dentalwork. :D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I really do like Tevez' play. He's always fired up and yet makes mature, very good decisions out on the field to complement his physical play.

But replacing DP? I don't think he's going to be landing any commercial endorsements like DP has anytime soon given his current state of dentalwork. :D
The state of his dentalwork is nothing comparing to the scar he has on the right side of his neck and on his body.( He had an accident when he was a boy, and part of his body suffered serious burning.) He is a beast, no doubt, but with god given skills. Sure not the primadonna type of gifted players, like Cassano (who got egually bad skin, without any burning incident).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)