Argentine Sensation linked (1 Viewer)

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
20 year old Argentinean Javier Mascherano has been linked with Juve. He is a defensive midfielder who plays for River Plate. He is hailed as the greatest player in the league and is a regular for the national team.

Sounds good- but why are we chasing defensive midfielders

Source-calciomercato and footballitalia

Buy on AliExpress.com

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
We need to stop this people, not all young players who plays a few great matches are sensatsions, look at Rooney for example, sure he got talent no doubt, but howe many games didn´t he start from the bench? And its not like he played for Man utd or Arsenal or something like that but still he gets mentioned in the same sentence as Pele,

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
As if Moggi would buy a young player :LOL: and even if he did.....BANG! straight out on loan, leaving us with :down:Tachi:down:

And I don't think we'd buy an Argentine who would turn out to be good anyway! Juve + South American players = Disaster (The Theory of Everything).

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
It is said that he is next Veron. But the question is : Do we need him?
How many other young players haven't been said to be the next "whatever"...

Two days he has been linked with us and by now one can read he is
the next Veron, think someone here mentioned Almeyda, "defends like Gattuso has the intelligent of Albertini and etc.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

How many other young players haven't been said to be the next "whatever"...

Two days he has been linked with us and by now one can read he is
the next Veron, think someone here mentioned Almeyda, "defends like Gattuso has the intelligent of Albertini and etc.

yeah, that's why i dont like at some people. stop comparing a young player with another great player. if we sign him, i just hope we wont send him on loan, and after two yrs or so, completely lose him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
the next Veron?!
Pazzini is next DP
and someone else from Atalanta is the next Totti Appiah and Blasi as the next Davids. I heard about someone the next Eusebio and I heard about someone as the next Pele and I guess there is the next Maradona as well
But in the end most of them become the next Paramatti and the next Baiocco!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
the next Veron?!
Pazzini is next DP
and someone else from Atalanta is the next Totti Appiah and Blasi as the next Davids. I heard about someone the next Eusebio and I heard about someone as the next Pele and I guess there is the next Maradona as well
But in the end most of them become the next Paramatti and the next Baiocco!

montolivo as next totti. but the latest is that he is next baggio :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I wouldnt mind taking chance on him if Juve scout thinks he is worth it. Buy him right now for cheap and let in develop in Argentina wouldnt be too bad either IMO. I would be shocked if Tach has more than 2 years left in Juve career.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He is great defensive midfielder.

i see him play like 6 matches and he is always impress me.

his ball keeping is very good. he can distribute ball well(high pass accurate)

=====================================================
the weakness just his body..

he is so small, sometimes i dunt believe he is a defensive midfield for argentina.

bielsa allways chose him as starter now.he is regular for argentine.
but we dont have place in team for him....

brighi,blasi,appiah,tacchi...potentially emerson.
but i think we should get rid of tacchi .... ,not buy emerson.
and prepare to invest in this young guy.(he is not expensive like emo..)

i just dont wanna se he go to inter.
i think inter will be so strong if they get this boy.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We don't need another defensive midfielder if Emerson comes. Talking about Argentina players: LUCHO GONZALEZ would be a good buy.(Nedved sub)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
im starting to think that juve may not score any goals next season, only defensive midfielders are considered by moggi and capello. how many do we need in the squad?

was hoping this thread would be that aimar is joining:D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Hey, people, i have seen this boy playing he is really a player with extrordinary potential. Right now, dont think there is a young italian defensive midfilder with his potential. It would be a big asset for juve.....

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Yesterday a was watching Copa America final (Brazilia-Argentina). Somwhere during the second half I mentioned to my friends that the argentine deffensive mid is seemingly so good, that he may should be signed by Juventus. But I never thought we will ever be linked with him!

He is defenetly not tall, but who cares? Davids was the smallest player in the EC...

Alex

May 1, 2004
Ive only seen him in yesterdays copa final. I think he would be a great buy. We have a lot od DM i know but they are all crap. I would prefer emerson but given the situation and the cost of emerson it seems so much easier to go for the argentine. Plus he's shit loads cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)