Argentina's League (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

He did play, it was cool, coz when he enter the field the fans of River began to singin :"Cileeeeno,Chileeeeno!!"

I'm a River fan, but I don't dislike Boca, I think they are a good team...
I hear that Ortega and Gallargo want to rejoin River, that will be great...
Are you guys talking about the River Plate-Nuevo Chicago match because that game is showing on Fox Sports World right now. At the moment it's half time and the score is 0-0. Coudet, Zapata and Salas have been River's best players IMO but the Chicago keeper, Gonzalez, has been amazing. Cavenaghi has been very quiet, hopefully he wakes up in the second half.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I personally think eventually Salas will do great at River and make Juve regret everything.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, I'm with Kalle on this one. Because Salas has what it takes to do well in the Argentine league doesn't mean that he has what it takes to do well in Serie A (anymore).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Fab, do you know what the final result of the River-Chicago game was? It was 1-1 when I stopped watching...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Hello, I'm interest in knowing more about this league, I know that River and Boca are the two most important teams, but I was wondering, does anybody knows wich other teams are good in this league?.
Thanks
Like people said already, it fluctuates every season and can drive you mad.

Here's the Dutch website I always visit and it has some info on Argentina. It also has the clearest table of standings imo which you may find useful:

http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=40063/view=107615/dbid=3617/typeofpage=40433/sc=7e10ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)