Argentina's League (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Hello, I'm interest in knowing more about this league, I know that River and Boca are the two most important teams, but I was wondering, does anybody knows wich other teams are good in this league?.
Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That changes every year, I think Independiente have the proudest history, 7 time Libertadoes winner and record holder. But I think Velez Sarsfield, Rosario, San Lorenzo, Racing, Newell's are all among the bigger clubs.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
all the teams that Martin mentioned are sometimes sux and sometimes great. right now Velez is the most impressive, but they opened the league with a loss, so I dunno.
and there is also Estudiantes, a team with a nice history

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    I see, like Mexico... so if I had to think the top 4 in Argentina, Would I be rigth to say, River, Boca, Independiente and Velez?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    they're the 4 most famous I'd say, not sure about best, but certainly the first three belong there. I don't know how god velez are these days

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I like River, but Boca have the coolest jersey's.

It's just to bad that I hardly get to see anything from the league :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    It's River for me, I just can't stand Boca :yuck: But yeah Kalle, I agree about the jerseys and Tevez is a great young prodigy :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Jajaja i could like both teams!! because im not in the group of those fabatics fans.

Maybe if i was born in Buenos aires I could be very angry if someone say to me that like both teams, but,

in the end, both are very good teams, that have very good players!.

and dont worry pèople,,ill be followin Salas performance in River closely, and will say how he is doing. maybe he could be useful next season.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

and dont worry pèople,,ill be followin Salas performance in River closely, and will say how he is doing. maybe he could be useful next season.
    Don't waste your time on him. Tell us how Cavenaghi is doing instead. Juve gotta get that guy!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I get coverage of the league but never got chance to watch a whole match. Is it worth it?

I was a Boca fan some years back, when Palermo and Riquelme where there. Now, they suck.

spider-man

Jul 19, 2003
    Boca and River are the most popular, But sad to say; they are no match for Mexico's teams. I don't know what to say about that.River is massacered everytime they play in Mexico. Boca sometimes cheats its way through.This year they were good, no cheats.But unfortunetly for Boca, there stars were all sold off. (to Mexico of coarse)

Boca is the prefered one( alltough they lost to cruz azul after bein undefeated in home for various years)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Don't waste your time on him. Tell us how Cavenaghi is doing instead. Juve gotta get that guy!
    he's good as always.
    in the last River match he scored the winning goal, with a penalty and he almost scored a 'rabona'
    I think Salas didn't play

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I was a Boca fan some years back, when Palermo and Riquelme where there. Now, they suck.
    I guess they suck less than any other team on the continent though :D

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    I think Salas didn't play

He did play, it was cool, coz when he enter the field the fans of River began to singin :"Cileeeeno,Chileeeeno!!"

I'm a River fan, but I don't dislike Boca, I think they are a good team...
    I hear that Ortega and Gallargo want to rejoin River, that will be great...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)