Arezzo 1-5 Juventus (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Category: <b>Match Reports</b><br><br>Juventus are back in Serie A! This victory secured automatic promotion despite a nine-point penalty a year after their Calciopoli demotion and it was achieved against an Arezzo side Coached by former Bianconeri hero Antonio Conte. The Tuscans are battling relegation and were in no mood for favours, as in the opening minutes Floro Flores took advantage of a defensive error to lob just wide and Buffon parried two Martinetti efforts. Trezeguet had a goal disallowed for a slender offside position and moments later Del Piero broke through with an angled drive set up by young talent Marchisio.

On 33 minutes it was 2-0 for a thoroughly efficient Juventus squad. Bremec fumbled a corner kick and it was child’s play for Chiellini to nod in. Trezeguet and Del Piero were again halted for very tight albeit correct offside flags and Arezzo finally had something to show for their fine performance when Floro Flores beat Buffon on the counter-attack in first half stoppages. Chiellini had scored just once all season, but got his head to Del Piero’s free kick after the restart to complete his brace.

The home side did not give in, as Martinetti had timid penalty appeals waved away and the same player fired wide with only Buffon to beat. Captain Del Piero put the result beyond doubt with Juve’s fourth of the game, getting his head to Marchionni’s cross. Floro Flores was the last to let go and hit the upright, but it was too late for Arezzo to spoil the Bianconeri celebration, as Trezeguet got in on the act with a powerful right-foot volley.

Serie B TIM 2006/07
18ª day, second round

Arezzo, Comunale stadium
Saturday 19th of May 2007, 04.00 pm

AREZZO-JUVENTUS 1-5

GOALS: 19' and 76' Del Piero, 34' and 49' Chiellini, 45' Floro Flores, 87' Trezeguet

AREZZO: Bremec; Capelli, Terra, Ranocchia (46' Mirko Conte), Barbagli (52' Togni); Bondi, Bricca, Di Donato, Croce; Floro Flores, Martinetti (82' Grabbi)
Subs: Lanza, Cavagna, Roselli, Vigna
Coach: Antonio Conte

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zebina (70' Birindelli), Boumsong (77' Kovac), Chiellini, Balzaretti; Marchionni (82' Palladino), Marchisio, Zanetti, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet
Subs: Mirante, Bettega, Giovinco, Zalayeta
Coach: Deschamps

BOOKED: 10' p.t. Ranocchia, 21' p.t. Boumsong

REFEREE: Rizzoli di Bologna
ASSISTANTS: Pascariello e Viazzi
FOURTH OFFICIAL: Donati<br><br>Source: Football Italia & Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

DonJuve

Aug 16, 2006
Long time viewer - first time poster

Back where we belong!

Fantastic - Bring on the Inter and their title that means nothing without the only team that matters :toast:

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Long time viewer - first time poster

Back where we belong!

Fantastic - Bring on the Inter and their title that means nothing without the only team that matters :toast:
    Congrats, all! And welcome to the posting world here, DonJuve! :party:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Forza Juve, Marty!

Unfortuantely I was able to see it. But I'm still hoping for a torrent. :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    I would have thrown a brick through my TV instead.
    i watched it on my computer, actually.

comcast was charging 25$ just for the game, so i hit up sopcast and got it for free. eventually i hooked that up to the plasma and it was like watching a slightly pixelated game on FSC

i love the chinese :D

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    i watched it on my computer, actually.

comcast was charging 25$ just for the game, so i hit up sopcast and got it for free. eventually i hooked that up to the plasma and it was like watching a slightly pixelated game on FSC

i love the chinese :D
    WTF is a "copyright"?!! :confused2:

:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    WTF is a "copyright"?!! :confused2:

:D
    Hey, I actually TRIED to order it on comcast, but they didn't even have a button to do so. They wanted me to exit out, find their number, call them, and order it over the phone for 25$

Dish was charging 13$

I went the way of the dragon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)