Are you satisfied?! (1 Viewer)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
No doubt that we should br between 75% - 80% satisfied.

It should be borne in mind that Blanc has stated (in the last 24 hours) that the spending hasn't yet been completed.

There is every likelihood that one, possibly two more players will arrive before the start of the season. It loooks as though they will step up their efforts to pick up the final defensive player in the course of the next 48 hours.

It might be Cannavaro - though it might be Barzagli. Then again we may all be totally surprised by a new, unexpected face.

Overall though, I think you have to say that we will have assembled a new squad that will finish top 4 and return us to CL next year.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Sacci says that with all the money Juventus had come up, he would've made better transfers. I agree with him.

I want to ask all of you: After you saw the first "aumento di capitale" that raised more than 105 million euros... didnt your eyes lit up?:eek: wasnt the first thing in your minds: BIG TRANSFERS! BIG JUVE! HURRAY!. I mean, we've bought good players... but non of them are great! not after we expected gerard, and hunter and milito and even more. For one reason or another we have settled with a third or 4th option in our transfer talks.... Ranieri, Andrade, Tiago, Almiron, and other young players.

My question is... What do you think of this? ARE YOU SATISFIED?
i'm satisfied,
you know, 11 stars in one football team , well that doesn't work out
I think Juve has 6 stars (Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Andrade Trezeguet)
and 5 workers (Chiellini, Grygera, Zebina, Tiago, Almiron) .
The stars are absolute world class.
The workers are just under the world class level, wich means they are good..

I think we did a great job on the transfermarkt.
I'm more proud te be a Juventino then 5 years ago.
We come from the top (past), but last year we were really down, and look where we are now, and try to look where we will be in the future..
I think we will be close to the team of 4 years ago (CL Final)..

Jun 13, 2007
obviously im not satisfied , i think we could have done better but i think juve did a very good job so far .
1 . kept the base of the team ; dp , buffon , nedved , camo , trezeguet , and i think that was the hardest part and the juve management managed the sit. very well.
2 , bought players that we need , not want . tiago , almiron , andrade are all players we desperately need for next season . iaquinta can be very useful too .
we didnt get players we want , overpayed players with giant egos , lampard , gerrard etc.......

3 , i still think juve are going to sign 1 or 2 more players , a cb , and a midfielder , preferably a winger as a replacement for nedved .

OP
_JuveChriS_

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    No doubt that we should br between 75% - 80% satisfied.

It should be borne in mind that Blanc has stated (in the last 24 hours) that the spending hasn't yet been completed.

There is every likelihood that one, possibly two more players will arrive before the start of the season. It loooks as though they will step up their efforts to pick up the final defensive player in the course of the next 48 hours.

It might be Cannavaro - though it might be Barzagli. Then again we may all be totally surprised by a new, unexpected face.

Overall though, I think you have to say that we will have assembled a new squad that will finish top 4 and return us to CL next year.
    Im with you on that 75% - 80%! Cannavaro wont come, both blanc and ranieri said it inthe news conference. Blanc said they chose another path, let see who it is... maybe the other path is andrade.

Yes he said the market isnt over yet. But i think the players that'll come are complementary low key players.

i'm satisfied,
    and 5 workers (Chiellini, Grygera, Zebina, Tiago, Almiron) .
    (CL Final)..
    Hey... Grygera and Tiago are world class!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    All this focus on transfers, it's clear to me that some of this money pot went to retention. And there, thus far, I think we've had some resounding successes.

It's always a better investment, IMO, to avoid transfer fees, club adjustment risks, and to capitalize on continuity when renewing contracts for good players before looking to the xfer market for help.

Jul 5, 2005
    I am satisfied only with the abidance of Buffon, Nedved and Camo. It will show the future if will be satisfied with the transfers. And i am not satisfied with the managments for their policy to juve, and also after the quit of DD.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    i think we have definitely had a superb mercato season...we need to find a CB to partner Andrade, otherwise all other depts look very well covered...we have the right players on the wings plus our forwards are proven WC players...CM might be a lil new but i trust they will do the job....as always Forza Juve

Jun 13, 2007
    i think juve should sell zalayeta , oliveira , birindelli etc.. players which have no use at juve any more and get some better younger players .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)