Are you guys worried... (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Cannavaro is class, but injury-prone is an understatement, but it doesnt matter. Remember my 'Curse of Emerson' thread? Though you lot didnt believe in what happened in the past could happened again?

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    :LOL: Are you saying that injury-proness and "bad luck" are same kind of things?!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Yep, pretty much. I mean some players just arent build for football, and they get injured easy, but alot of it is down to bad luck!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I really hope that Canna stays fit for the majority of the season because he's key for us. I wouldn't mind depending on Legrottaglie or Tudor for a short period of time, but the Thuram-Cannavaro central defensive partnership has seen our defence improve tremendously.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Can someone tell me what the frig is wrong with Francesco Cocu. This dude, and no exaggeration is like 90% of the time injured.

Italy deprived of a great player. He was pretty good. Had the attacking full back flair. Zambro style.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Yeah...

Another decent player who dissappeared from the spotlight and just got injury after injury and lost his form is Doni!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Can someone tell me what the frig is wrong with Francesco Cocu. This dude, and no exaggeration is like 90% of the time injured.

Italy deprived of a great player. He was pretty good. Had the attacking full back flair. Zambro style.
    You don't suppose he took advice on fitness from Tudor? :wallbang:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    There are so many players who get injured, and most of them come back, so why wouldn't Canna come back? We'll see, just waaaaaiiiiit a bit :)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    There is no problem, the few time Canna isnt optimal then we have great backups hungry to play, Tudor, Legro and Montero, yeah they are great for backups, in many other major clubs they would have been regulars.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    leggro and tudor are more than fit to take his place whenever neccessary.besides,it's not like canna is gonna be here forever(he ain't no spring chicken you know) in a year or two's time we'll have to start looking for a replacement already so we might as well not be so dependent on him:undecide:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Spuperstition and football do not go together in my dictionary

Anyone who believes in telekinesis please raise my hand

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    a question has Canna a serious injury or what??
    yeah, the guys at forza-inter.com are telling tales about some doctor Combi who's supposed to have said that Canna will never be able to play proffesional football again... I don't care if some fool actually said that though, Canna passed our medical tests and was practically free so I think that interistis are just jealous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)