Are you circumcised? (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expected people to say more than "yes/no", that's where the discussion comes in. I also wanted to know how many different points of view there are on this topic.
Then you should make it more obvious in the first post, you asked three questions and thanked for participation. Just like those statistics firms that call people to bother them with silly questions (not saying that your questions are silly)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #22
    Then you should make it more obvious in the first post, you asked three questions and thanked for participation. Just like those statistics firms that call people to bother them with silly questions (not saying that your questions are silly)
    I don't start a lot of threads anymore. Maybe I'm out of practice.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That applies to me as well, I was just two or three months old, it wasn't at all my decision.

I also had a big fight with my parents when they learned that I decided to keep my boys in the same shape they were born in.

Anyway @Martin what is the point of this thread?
    Ya, I'd imagine :D

why is you lying :D
    Well ya I'll probably do it, but I need to research it first. I know very little about it :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hello everyone, welcome to your indiscreet question of the day.

This is a very male centric question (sorry about that).

What I'd like you to answer is this:

• Are you circumcised?
    • If so, why? what was the rationale given?
    • If you have/planning to have (male) kids, will they be/are they circumcised?

Thank you for your participation!
    Well I have circumcised. Mostly by airplane, though in ships for some of it - and rickshaws in SE Asia.

My rationale was I wanted to avoid flying back from the Middle East through the plumes of volcanic ash that come out of Iceland's anus now and then.

And if I have male kids, I'd encourage them to circumcise as well.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    my dick used to look like an elephant trunk with a watermelon stuck inside but now I keep the hood down.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
    Sep 1, 2011
    Had a little accident with mine - they accidentally chopped my dick off. Tried to fix it, but now I just have foreskin and balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)