Are you afraid of death? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Guys, whatever it is. In the end only one thing matters, how well you lived your life. You dont know whats going to happen in a minute from now. So extract every bit of happiness that you can in every minute that you live. Dont think about death, and complicate your life. We all have to die one day, and it will happen when our time comes. Till then, lets drink some beer and play some football.
yeah!!!!! :thumb: ....... i can't drink and i can't play but yeah! That's exactly what i'd do if i could!

btw.... m not on MSN today cos i'm on 1/2 day leave again :p so Happy New Year from here and i finally did get you super belated e-card it only got to my inbox today. Thanks.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

yeah!!!!! :thumb: ....... i can't drink and i can't play but yeah! That's exactly what i'd do if i could!

btw.... m not on MSN today cos i'm on 1/2 day leave again :p so Happy New Year from here and i finally did get you super belated e-card it only got to my inbox today. Thanks.
Whatd u mean u cant drink? and cant play? :fero:

See i told u i did send it! Btw curious to know what it said (the chinese bit)? :cool:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I told u before :groan: My freakin liver is practically useless...... i'd go nuts on just 3/4 a can of beer :groan: So i don't take any alcohol.

And i can't play. What? u think all girls that watch football can play it? Dun tell me you've been talking to me for a long time and assumed that i play football :wallbang:

I dun hv any girl friends here that can play footie with me and only a few of my guy friends do. So....... how to learn????? How bout you come here and teach me?

Sori dude. The only involvment i have in the game is that i give invaluable advice to the players and the coaches from my sofa....... tis not my fault they can't hear me :D

And the card basically said.. "Mery X'mas and a happy new year. "may the new year be filled with prosperity and may you get what you wish for"

Damn...... you're the 1st person that hass sent me a card without understanding whats on it :LOL:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

And the card basically said.. "Mery X'mas and a happy new year. "may the new year be filled with prosperity and may you get what you wish for"

Damn...... you're the 1st person that hass sent me a card without understanding whats on it :LOL:
I jes dint understand the chinese bit for crying out loud. :angel:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have a question for everyone non-religious in here: why are you afraid of death when you strongly believe there's nothing to follow it?!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++
yeah... me too... It most be horrible die in the sea.... without breathing....:eek:
Actually, it's one of the least-painful ways of dying. Out of breath, you'll automatically try to breathe, inhaling only water.

That in itself doesn't hurt - the bad part comes when they drag you out and reanimate you. The coughing-up bit is no good.

But since you're dying, you won't be required to cough up so no problems there :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
NEDVED- ;)

Matto-the end is always scary.but,i belive there is smg after death.and i don't believe that my soul will be re-borne in an other body.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I dont believe there's some meaning to life, that the have our destiny, etc. so I'm not to bothered about death.
Hmm would you care to elaborate on that please? :)

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
I have a question for everyone non-religious in here: why are you afraid of death when you strongly believe there's nothing to follow it?!
That's a good question, and i ask the same thing... what's to worry about when there's no problems after death?

The only thing i could think of is that if you think that this life is the only thing you've got, then i guess it kinda sux to lose it...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

Actually, it's one of the least-painful ways of dying. Out of breath, you'll automatically try to breathe, inhaling only water.

That in itself doesn't hurt - the bad part comes when they drag you out and reanimate you. The coughing-up bit is no good.

But since you're dying, you won't be required to cough up so no problems there :D

yeah, much better than being fed to a pack of hungry wild rotweilers(spelling) thirsty for blood

:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I must disagree. The feeling of water filling your lungs probably wouldn't be very pleasant at all. I hate the feeling of not being able to breathe... i nearly drowned twice, once at the beach when i was 6, i got swept away and caught in a rip... and another time, also when i was very young, i was in a swimming pool when the inflateable boat went over the top of me and i couldn't get out from under it :down:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
yeah skiing..

did anyone see that dude who was competing in some world championship...the dude fell 70+ feet..broke his collarbone etc..

safe

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)