Are you afraid of death? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Some of the minor signs of judgement day:
- Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open.
- Rain will be acidic or burning.
- People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do.
- The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans.
- People will dance late into the night.
- Earthquakes will increase.
- When men lie with men and women lie with women. (Referring to homosexuality which is verily accepted in today's society.)

if anyone is interested in reading more on the minor and major signs go 2
http://www.ehalal.net/Islam/Judgement.htm

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Here's is a quote from the Holy Scriptures of my religion, The Baha'i Faith:

"And now concerning thy question regarding the soul of man and its survival after death. Know thou of a truth that the soul, after its seperation from the body, will continue to progress until it attaineth the presence of God, in a state and condition which niether the revolution of ages and centuries, nor the changes and chances of this world, can alter. It will edure as long as the Kingdom of God, His soveriegnty, His dominion and power will endure. It will manifest the sings of God and His attributes, and will reveal His loving-kindness and bounty."
- Baha'u'llah

There is nothing to be afraid of. Life after death is God's gift to humankind.
Just a question: will everyone in the world "attaineth the presence of God"?

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i know i'm not afraid of death ... i just realize that it will happen eventually and no matter when it happens people will be sad but at the same time people that love me will think about all the good things my existance brought into their lifes ... and if i have to go sooner than i would want to that's the way it was meant to be ..... so death is a part of existance and i guess people get tired of living so by they time u're really old u'll wanna die ..... and someone mentioned the death of their parents . well that's nothing compared to death of your children ..... you're supposed to see your parents die and that's the way it works for most of the people ..... and well i think i'm talking too much - you can't be afraid of death you just have to accept the fact that everything ends eventually including your life

R.E.M.

Jan 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
Actually I dunno, I am not so so much afraid of MY death, but I am afraid of my parents death.... I don`t wanna them to die!!!!!
I am scared that I will kill myself when they die!
i used to feel the same way.

but this feeling has changed over time.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
i fear the death of people i love more than my own death. id be shattered if someone else died, but my own death- hmm...

anna i appreciate threads like these.
I feel the same way....especially now, that I just came from a relative's funeral.:down:

OP
AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #130
    I am sorry, Silv..... :down: Really.

Thanks Lac. ;)

Actually, for me it`s much more easy to imagine MY death than death of people I love. Maybe it`s because I am so so so afraid to lose them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)